Justin Bieber's Eardrums

Take a BEATING in Paris

6/1/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1_srmow785_1_cnuxssyt
First he knocked himself out, now Justin Bieber might be going deaf -- because a sea of teenage fans in Paris just unleashed the loudest, most high-pitched earsplitting screams we've ever heard  ... and if you don't believe us it's all on tape.

It happened moments ago in the City of Love -- Justin appeared on a balcony, where a hormone-fueled throng of adoring fans waited outside.

To say the crowd erupted is a gross understatement -- their endless shrieking nearly blew out the microphone in the camera. (In fact, you may want to turn down your speakers before watching.)

Bieber waved, blew kisses, sang a few verses of "Boyfriend" ... then bade his farewell, saying, "Je t'aime beaucoup!" (That's French for "I'm filthy rich.")

There wasn't a dry pair of panties eye in the house.

thestupid

I DONT GET IT! I dont. He doesnt have that much talent. Is it his looks for 12 year olds? WHAT IS IT!?!

thestupid

WHY!??! I feel only very young kids like him but after this its not true. Its like 9-20 that like him. But WHY!?!?

nan

Seems to me his team is trying to change his teen image..They did this stuff at some mall a while ago for publicity also tweeting something to young girls..
He is running out of ideas..
I wish him the best of luck but I dont think he is very talented , just lucky he had the internet around

Carl

I get the panties joke and normally it would be funny, but keep in mind that most of Bieber's audience is 14 year old girls. So the joke is kind of inappropriate.

HellOhDanya

He shushed them and they listened. Amazing.

Zutopia

What a bunch of poor lost sheep.

Meaghan Ellen Rice

Awkward moment when "Je t'aime beaucoup!" means I love you very much. Je t'aime = I love you. Beaucoup = very much.... Every heard anyone say 'Merci Beaucoup'? It doesn't mean 'Thank you, I'm rich...' It means 'Thank you very much." Disappointed in TMZ for saying that because now they made Justin look bad.

pimpdaddy

This I don't understand, cuz he's not all that. Oh pu..lease! Another smart ass rich kid that got a big break in life at a young age and even Usher couldn't get through to him!

campy

that's a whole lotta panties dawg.

biebs

He had so much more time with the Paris-fans than Norway-Fans! it's just so annoying. Many girls in Norway waited over 12 hours! honest, I'm a bit of anger right now! JUST SAYING!
but the best part is that Justin is coming back to Norway! and it Should be GOOD because over 50 girls on the consert (30minute consert) in Norway got hurt! Everything justin did was spending some time out of the top on the hotel and wink to the fans... and the consert ofcourse... some boat followed justin back and THEY got huged and pictures and everything JUST because they had boat!... unbelieveble! i wanna see his magic smile and laugh and do not forget his eyes!! <3 i love you justin!

WOOOOOORDS

ACoop

JE T'AIME BEAUCOUP means I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH... seriously. learn french

den

Je t'aime beaucoup means i love you much :) not filthy rich

madhavi kareliya

hey justin i'm your fan......A belieber i like everything what you like,i love what you love.......please follow me.........?''Die in your arms'' this song's enrgy is like MJ's enrgy......i just want to notice by you.......please someone tell him how i love him.....

prashant kaushal

GIRLS AND WOMEN LOVE TO SCREAM

Paully

Je t'aime beaucoup means i love you very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments