Adam Levine

Shirtless & Tatted Up

in Hawaii

6/2/2012 5:50 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Adam Levin shirtless in HawaiiA beefier and hairier Adam Levine showed off his still buff and inked up moves like Jagger while in Hawaii the other day.

The scruffy 33-year-old enjoyed some down time from getting along, er, splendidly with his fellow "The Voice" judge Christina Aguilera to bask in the warm sun of Kauai.

Being quite the ladies man, you can bet the Maroon 5 singer got lei'd.

0531_levine_footer

drewski969

Wow .. plenty of people hating on Adam ... first of all, he was not posing for a pic, he was probably walking and was snapped without knowing it. He's also on vacation so he gets a pass on being "scruffy." The Christina feud aside, lose the homophobic/hateful comments. Those are completely unaccpetable.

JM

Well, I once thought he was attractive but that picture certainly solved that for me. The ink is too much and isn't the best selection of "art." Adam does need to spend a little more time at the gym, but what surprised me most is his age. I'm sorry, Adam, but you're not looking all that great for 33 years of age!

Lisa

Buff? What picture are you looking at TMZ? Well, at least this article isn't filled with typos like half the others.

Bill Leslie

dude is getting fat

HypocriteHater

Bet he "comes out" in the next couple of years

LITEJK

Looking good!

Tammi

I saw him a month ago n he was completely in shape. Goes to show a person what happens when one does not care or is not happy with ones self. Moral of the story.... Girls or boys that care, this will not last. And I am not a fortune teller to guess this one

butterfliwhispe

Adam Levine has charm, a smile to die for, very sincere eyes, I bet a complete heart of gold. As for his tattoos they are a personal thing for his feelings and life, his own self expression...leave him alone and get a life.

butterfliwhispe

Adam Levine has charm, a smile to die for, very sincere eyes, I bet a heart of gold. As for his tattoos they are a reflection of his thoughts feelings and his life expression. They dont have to make sense to you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4