Charlie Sheen

Responds to Drug Reports

Can U Connect the Dots?

6/2/2012 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0601-charlie-sheen-2
We asked Charlie Sheen point blank if he has been using drugs again. We also asked him if he has any knowledge about Brooke Mueller relapsing. First, read his response ... then we will translate:

I can't speak to anyone's opinion or judgement.
I was there
they were not.
their tepid
hearsay is a baseless
static drone.
a mantra.
their theme.
I refuse to be held hostage by their 'constitutional'
privelidge,
to judge those
who can and who do.

nabobs.
CS

Charlie is neither confirming nor denying if he or Brooke is using drugs. He is blasting reports as hearsay ... saying the people writing them are passing judgment on people they know nothing about -- people who are winning.

Charlie also seems to be saying he will not be goaded into responding to these reports. So the questions ...

awesomewave

USING!

RandomRants

Seriously? More gibberish from this attention-seeking narcissist? It has gotten to the point that whenever Charlie opens his mouth, all I hear is the Charlie Brown teacher -- wah wah woh wah wah. I know he must be laughing all the way to the bank -- as he tells his publicist to bring forth the peasants for his amusement but this angry, misunderstood man-child has has grown tired and boring. Onward to more entertaining subjects while I try to figure out which groceries we can do without in order to pay the doctor bills.

nof

Charlie still hits 101 on the radar gun -

Can still bring it.

nof

I'm amazed Charlie answers any questions.

Not that he gives answers.

Charlie answers questions with riddles.

That are far-too-complicated for most of us.

I'm close to breaking the code -

As everything's encrypted -

Give me, tops, another year.

Victoria

nabobs?

kelly mae

Charlie's way of communicating is unusual but is it acting or real? I really think it is unfair, especially after reading the translation of Charlies message, that ANYONE JUDGE ANOTHER PERSON especially if they suffer from addiction problems. I hope they are both well. Life on life's terms isn't easy on anyone especially if you suffer from illness.
PS I love Charlie regardless and look forward to his comeback.

kelly mae

after reading translation of what charlie was trying to say, i agree....NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ANOTHER PERSON yet we are all entitled to opinion. BUT if you have not personally suffered from addiction you really have no idea if it's real or just acting. i will always wish charlie the best, especially with recovery and living his life on life's terms in a healthy way.

kelly mae

PSS did not mean to repeat myself....thought other comment did not go through.....guess i got my opinion out there . Charlie speaks in riddles and i just repeat myself alot :)

Liz

Third Choice - he is a bi-polar paranoid (not his fault). Charlie .. I'm SOOOO looking forward to you returning to TV. PLEASE do not get on the drugs again and PLEASE have a good psychologist on standby. Really wishing you the best ....

Mr. G

Brooke just admitted she was on a four day binge with Charlie. I hardly think Charlie was standing by watching her do drugs while he remained clean.

Sly

Why do you people care if he is on drugs or not, Geez, i swear that if people stoped sticking their noses in others people buisness and focused in their own problems, the world would be a much better place.

Tyson

He needs to stick to the green and forget all all these drugs that make you look like a zombie...on crack : )

maryann Conklin

Don't judge he is a nice guy. He got it together before he'll do it again.

MustComment

Charlie Sheen using drugs again? I didn't know he stopped.

thomas

this new penny auction is about to launch. they need affiliate's to help market. huge income opportunity here.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments