Paris Hilton

Sleeping with the Enemy

6/4/2012 3:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0604-paris-hilton-court-arrival-3Paris Hilton has figured out a way to settle a nasty lawsuit with a lingerie company -- she's going into business with them ... TMZ has learned.

Le Bonitas -- an Italian lingerie company -- sued Paris last year, claiming the heiress dragged her heels in approving designs, costing them 200k.  For her part, Paris countersued for $1.5 mil, which she says she was guaranteed in royalties.

Hilton is in NYC today, and we're told she met with company honchos in court for a mandatory settlement conference.  Apparently, it worked, because we're told they struck a new deal for Paris to front the nighties, and the lawsuit will go bye-bye.

BTW ... this will be the 18th product line Paris is hocking, with a net value of $1 billion.

F our lives.

Jen

Herpes for everyone...

stu

she's yesterdays garbage.

Majestik

slow news day with the Klaptrasians and Octoplugit?

Hervey....Hervey of Arabia...He was a single guy...

I'm the Hervinator, and I'd poke Paris for a publicity stunt only.

Hervey....Hervey of Arabia...He was a single guy...

Ew Paris of Arabia is getting the gobbler neck thing, maybe I wouldn't poke that even for publicity. Just imagine what her crotchel region's looking like these days after the pounding and abuse it's received.

DaveT

That's hot.

Truth

OH PULEEEEZ... THAT $1 BILLION IS GROSS VALUE OF EXPECTED SALES OF ALL THE LINES SHE'S HOCKING. IT AINT HER INCOME LESS UNCLE SAM'S TAXES. TMZ, GO SUCK PARIS' A$$ SOME MORE. #TRUTH!!

Duchess

For anyone who thinks she's a bimbo, here is proof that she is not. And while I'm at it, over the last few years TMZ has rickled down their Paris Hilton reports for the Kardashians..... I wonder why.....

Cricket

She has the body of a 12 year old boy. Must be ****ty lingerie. I won't be purchasing any. GO AWAY PARIS, FOREVER!

Whatev.

Who?

TheMarshmallowMan

Paris who?

go home!

F our lives? Are you serious? I'm sure most of these people on your website have a better life than her. We have love, family & real friendships. Her money does not buy happiness OR respect. Let alone, a cure for herpes. I'd rather be me any day of the year.

Mumra the Ever Living

Sleep with the enemy? She's all ready slept with everybody.

Jay W.

I can't explain it... but I would like to slap this girl. I don't want to hurt her... just a slap.

static

People with more money than sense.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments