« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Charlie Sheen

EXPLODES at Kings Game

'Blow My Balls!!!'

6/7/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

060712_sheen_splash_lowerv3

Charlie Sheen went insane at the Staples Center Wednesday night, after a security guard told him he couldn't re-enter the stadium after taking a smoke break -- and it's all caught on video.

A female, no-nonsense security guard would not budge when Charlie tried to get back in, then Charlie snapped, yelling, "You know what?  F**king blow my balls, alright, you f**king asshole."

A little later Charlie's buddies try in vain to keep him away from the camera. The "Anger Management" star then explains, "Have common sense and common courtesy gone in society? That was what I was trying to impress upon her."

The guard tells a photog she told Charlie to "F**k off."

FYI, Staples has a policy of not letting people in once they walk out.

Charlie left the stadium without ever getting back in.  He told TMZ, "Bad juju. Clash of the silly." And then his parting shot ... "Go Thunder!"

Charlie had a bad time from the get go at the game. On his way into Staples, a taunting fan screamed,  "You ever done bath salts?" Charlie's response -- "Would you ask me that at a f**king dinner party you moron ... go f**k yourself."

Another fan screamed, "Charlie, f**k all the hos tonight." To that Charlie said, "I thought your mother and sister weren't available." Classic.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

partypoisonmcr

YOU GOTTA SEE THIS is never as thrilling as you make it out to be.

scoopie

Classic Sheen lines. Pretty foul, but better than the other lines he did/does (hope not).

ReV

Charlie doesn't know the first thing about common sense or courtesy. He proves it regularly! He may have money but he is trailer-trash through and through.

Sonja

Oh please if any of us went to a concert or game and weren't allowed to re-enter (unless he knew he wouldn't get back in) would react the same way if the security deny us re-entry told us to F*ck off. His responses to screaming fans... they started it... again fair play to hell back at them.

BrAnBa

That poor bodyguard or whoever the guy in the checked shirt is! Hope he is payed well, can you imagine having a job trying to protect Charlie from making a fool of himself!

Mary

Move and let me back in, I'm Charlie Sheen, oh wait thats Lindsay Lohan's line.

Maverick

I bet there was a lot of drinking and drugging at Casa de Sheen last night.

But_I'm_not_Wrong

GOOD for Charlie ! I would have reacted the same way !!! He is rich and can live life by his terms, and I am not rich, and still live life by my terms LOL

dskowulf

The guy in this picture looks like afrojack

bunny

How convenient he goes off while his show is called "Anger Management."

But_I'm_not_Wrong

As for the security guard treatment, I doubt seriously Charlie got mad at her because he felt he wasn't being treated 'special', it was because of a stupid rule the guard was enforcing and he disagreed with it or was caught unaware of it and protested it . I am sure he is not the first one to give instant feedback of how he feels about it. It was a policy that is unusual and it caught him off guard. I would have reacted the same way especially if the guard being an ******* about it.

Javadude54

The only people with less class than Charlie Sheen are his fans.

Jenn

Not to say that he isn't on drugs, but his behavior indicates something much more than that. There is some serious mental illness going on here.

Marilyn

Remember that old saying about any publicity, good or bad, in show biz,
"Just make sure they spell my name right "

parlayer

Is that the best he's got. Not much wit there. any A%%hole can use profanity.