« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Charlie Sheen

EXPLODES at Kings Game

'Blow My Balls!!!'

6/7/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

060712_sheen_splash_lowerv3

Charlie Sheen went insane at the Staples Center Wednesday night, after a security guard told him he couldn't re-enter the stadium after taking a smoke break -- and it's all caught on video.

A female, no-nonsense security guard would not budge when Charlie tried to get back in, then Charlie snapped, yelling, "You know what?  F**king blow my balls, alright, you f**king asshole."

A little later Charlie's buddies try in vain to keep him away from the camera. The "Anger Management" star then explains, "Have common sense and common courtesy gone in society? That was what I was trying to impress upon her."

The guard tells a photog she told Charlie to "F**k off."

FYI, Staples has a policy of not letting people in once they walk out.

Charlie left the stadium without ever getting back in.  He told TMZ, "Bad juju. Clash of the silly." And then his parting shot ... "Go Thunder!"

Charlie had a bad time from the get go at the game. On his way into Staples, a taunting fan screamed,  "You ever done bath salts?" Charlie's response -- "Would you ask me that at a f**king dinner party you moron ... go f**k yourself."

Another fan screamed, "Charlie, f**k all the hos tonight." To that Charlie said, "I thought your mother and sister weren't available." Classic.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ColoradoRob

Rules apply to everyone. Even that Sh** Head!

Glory Bee

1st..... Charlie, everyone has to follow the rules. 2nd......This rule sucks. Dumb a** pc freeks trying to control behavior by imposing "rules" to inflict their bias.
And spare me the "2nd hand smoke" rhetoric. You're drinking the kool aid.

It's Dave

I'm guessing the security chick is unemployed today. Telling someone to F off while you're on duty is never appropriate - even when it was clearly deserved.

Tom Jones

oh, Charlie... 1) Ask if you can get back in if you go outside for a smoke. 2) If the answer is 'no', be polite. 3) Nicotine gum. 4) P_i_s_s off, already.

It's Dave

"Would you ask me that at a dinner party?" Who the heck would invite Charlie Sheen to a dinner party?

Michael7307

What is the BIG DAMN DEAL, it is common place that if smoking is not permited in a public building, that the patron no matter who they are can step outside and be permitted to return. He paid his money to enter the event and should be permited back in. I would have been upset too, charlie was not out of line. But I guess in CRAZY California the rules are different, I would sue.

John Ham

This Guy is bad news Charley why do people watch such a imoral jerk?

gayle

If you can't go a few hours without smoking...you're an idiot!!!

Amber

I don't understand why he couldn't go back in if he had his ticket?? I mean, yes he blew it way out of proportion, but I still see no reason that he couldn't go back in....

Uncle Rufus

WHO wrote this?! Staples is NOT a "STADIUM", (duh) and, "Go THUNDER", with NO explanation? Da Thunder play BASKETBALL, and if CHARLIE didn't know that, maybe TMZ should.

Anonymous

No matter what she should of not used that kind of language because its a bad reflection on Staples. When dealing with anyone you have to act accordingly. It was not professional and you can see she liked the attention afterwards. Not very nice. He paid for for the night and should have been let back in.

jeff

It's kind of a stupid rule. If I have my ticket stub I should be allowed back in. Smokers deserve everything they get. If you have an ashtray IN your car, why do you toss it out the window? Or just step on it and leave it there? Non smokers shouldn't have to put up with your trash. So I can't go to my car to get more money at the intermission to spend in here? Maybe I have a couple cans of beer in my car? Beats spending 10 dollars for flat draft beer in here. I buy beer for 50 cents a can. Stupid policy.

Bonnie

Go Charlie! I'm on your side, Dud! Charlie did not realize that he was not permitted to step outside. Most likely there were NO SIGNS in the immediate area. The security guard should be fired! There are times when exceptions to general rules should be made and this is one of them. How much money in total did Charlie spend on tickets for himself and the people who were with him? Bet it adds up to a good amount. The secy. guard should have (1) pointed out the signage if there were signs posted and (2) called her supervisor who most likely would have let Charlie + entourage back in. These laws were made for Terrorists not known actors or US citizens just trying to enjoy themselves when they are not working their buts off for a living. People make mistakes and that's when common sense comes in and the power to override unfair rules at times when necessary. All the Best, Charlie Sheen!!

renae

Charlie Sheen is such a low class jerk, yet TMZ thinks it hilarious? He's accusing her of no common sense or courtesy but then tells her to blow his balls and follows it up with bitch?

It's amazing how's hes been able to float around life, being a dangerous, disrespectful mess of a human being, and still no real, serious in tone negative view on him. He's just being Charlie Sheen I guess. I just hope TMZ and society treat others the same (but we know that won't happen) what does he have to do..beat someone or .threaten someone with a knife? Oh wait...

UNLEVINED HARVEY