Madonna

When in Rome ...

Flash Your Ass!

6/13/2012 9:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Madonna unzipped her pants and exposed her lacy thong-clad 53-year-old buttAfter flashing her nipple in Turkey the other day, Madonna continued to strip down on the latest stop of her body part peep show tour by showing off her mother-of-four butt in Italy on Tuesday.

While performing her hit song "Human Nature" again, the Queen of Pop unzipped her pants and exposed her lacy thong-clad 53-year-old taut backside to the crowd at Rome's Stadio Olimpico.

With controversial swastika references, Lady Gaga jabs and plenty of MILF nudity, Madge's MDNA tour has something for, er, everyone.

DaveT

Lady Gaga is way more talented than Madonna.

jen

ohhhh, so thats what desperation looks like.....sad...

Jackazz flatts

She was wearing granny panties

LasVegasResidency

I'd hit it...over and over

hummm

I kind of admired this chick but I have to admit I am a little bit dissapointed, she is way too accomplished to start doing this stupid stints now.

bb

Madonna has done all this flashing people stuff to death and she should have grown a little maturity/dignity/class or whatever you want to call it by now.

And to the people saying this viewpoint is sexist I think it's equally vomitous when all the male rockers in their 50's 60's 70's show off their sinewy goods. Put it away all of you.

obama'saracist

the only reason she is hot is the same as a fat old slob Money other than that she cant get laid unless she pays for it the nasty old skank

Meanie

Old hazbeen coo-ta. Just go starve to death already.

DetroitRocks

I guess she feels like she cant get by on talent anymore

Eddie

ehh still tap that I guess but she is a stinky whore

pat

Someone, please break her leg so that we can then shoot her. She's so delusional.

She definetly won't get away with that crap in North America.

Ray

I like Madonna, but it is getting harder justifying her actions. Yes, she's still got a great body for her age, but flaunting like she's 25 again makes me ill. I agree with other posters, what are her kids thinking? She used to be cutting edge, now she's just lame and trying to hold on to her youth - it's not working!

Poopey Poopstein

What a disgusting old hoar.

Ben

Nobody wants to see that, Dam woman cover that up.

pat

You want her to stop? Then stop commenting on her and maybe she'll get the message. She reads this stuff and she's of the thought that even bad publicity is still publicity.