Ludacris

Drops THOUSANDS

at Atlanta Strip Club

6/15/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0614_ludacris_strip_club_rain_launch
With an ass like that you gotta blow ... thousands and THOUSANDS of dollars at an Atlanta strip club -- at least that's what Ludacris did this week ... and we got pics.

Luda hit up Diamonds of ATL on Wednesday night for some much-needed rainmaking -- along with DJ Infamous, Luda's girlfriend Eudoxie, singer Monica, and rapper Lil Scrappy.

According to sources, Luda dropped in excess of $10,000 the entire night. (Not bad ... but not Fabolous either.)

No question -- these chicks do stuff your chicks wish they could.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

voiceofreason

Wonder how many were robbed after the club closed? I bet the dancers had to give their pimps all of the tips!

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

"...these chicks do stuff your chicks wish they could."

No, they don't.

That's all.

amynameisapple

This looks like a strip club off the 495 in Long Island right around Central Islip.

Taylor

I find it very interesting that because you see some trashy black strippers in some ghetto photos that you now believe ALL black women look and behave this way. I have several gorgeous blk friends... One whom was playmate of the year.. I can't believe the assumption is that all white and latin women are in shape and beautiful. What a joke! Your comments and assumptions are just as ignorant as those strippers and the rappers making it rain.

Geeze_Luis

So people spend thousands of dollars in the strip club, but there is still little kids around the world who need a home and food? WOW

qwerty

I have seen better looking black women working at McDonalds. These women look like they never work out. He is definitely slumming it.

IceboxJewelry

To tell the truth, I don't like such behavior, they are waste of money.They do not know that money for those living in poverty on the verge of death is how desire, they just want food and clothing. Exciting!!!I know a good cheap price but also very fashionable place, it sell diamonds atlanta, I know we also need it.

DamageInc

Looks like Eurkel got paid.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6