« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tony Parker

Suffers Eye Injury in

Chris Brown/Drake Brawl

6/15/2012 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Photos

0615_tony_parker_wip_club_injured_launch_v2NBA superstar Tony Parker says he suffered a serious eye injury during the Chris Brown vs. Drake bottle-tossing mega-brawl.

Parker was inside club W.i.P in NYC Wednesday night when the bottle and the fists began to fly.

Parker addressed the media today and said he got some shards of glass in his eye during the melee.

"I was there with a bunch of friends when a fight broke out. They started to throw bottles about. I got it all."

Parker continued, "The cornea has been touched. I can't do anything for seven days. But I was lucky. The injury won't prevent me from competing in the Olympics in any way."

FYI -- Parker was scheduled to join the French Olympic team on June 20.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

josephgein

Wow.

Ashlyn

Holy sh*t. Is there anyone who didn't get hurt during this incident? That's crazy. I feel bad for the innocent people who got hurt. The people involved need to have consequences for their actions... but of course they won't because they are celebrities.

Truth

PAYBACK FOR EVA LONGORIA??? KARMA'S A BITCH. #TRUTH!!

EL BOOGIE

Who wasn't there? Drake has f*cked it up for everybody. He's been on some macho sh*t since Pusha T called him out last month on his tough guy status. Dudes don't throw bottles, females do.

Max

Jeeeez Tony. You just dropped about a million steps down the ladder by even being in the same neighborhood as these hood rats.

static

He suffered a serious eye Injury but it won't keep him out of the Olympics , How serious can it be then?

joethaplumber

Aston Kutcher is laughing at all of these lames right now. He threw the bird out like she was nothing but these lames are have WW3 over the same skank. smh

joethaplumber

Ashton Kutcher is laughing at all of these lames right now. He threw the bird out like she was nothing but these lames are have WW3 over the same skank. smh

joethaplumber

These fools hit a got dayum white gurl in the crossfire???
"u kno u done ****ed up right"........Bill Duke voice

cass

Post proof or I'm calling BS

Becka

I'm sad that he had this happen to him... but French Olympic team? WTH?

Sai G!

Kush Money Boyz, Rappers & producers n the Medical Marijuana dispensary biz come 2gether 2 rap bout politics! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSb9Vp9T9tk

sum41657

Chris Brown hit Drake? Does Rhianna know he's cheating on her?

AnarchyontheShortBus

I wouldn't be too sure about them going unpunished. Had that happened in LA, yeah, they'd be throwing a party down Main St. in their honor to make up for accusing them of acting reckless. But NY's a-whole-nother story. Doesn't matter who you are, they will LOCK YOU UP. Just ask Lil Wayne, Lil Kim, and every other idiot who's pulled some mess.

babygirlsnonnie