Chris Brown Fight

I Was Injured, Too

6/16/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0615_PAINFUL_INJURIES
Another innocent female victim in the Chris Brown vs. Drake fight ... who claims she was also hit by a flying bottle when things got violent inside of the W.i.P. nightclub.

TMZ spoke with 21-year-old Veronica ... who tells us she was hanging at a table with her friends Wednesday night when the brawl broke out.

“I heard people screaming ... so I tried to get away from the action and hid behind a couch."

While she was trying to hide, Veronica says someone trampled her, stepping on her head, which caused a massive knot on her forehead. Veronica claims she also suffered a deep gash on her hand, which she says was caused by a bottle.

Veronica was taken to an ambulance .. where she saw another female victim, Hollie C., who had also been hit by a bottle and was gushing blood from her forehead.

Veronica tells us, "I plan on suing the club over the incident." She's unsure if she will take legal action against Chris Brown or Drake ... but adds, "I'm trying to see my best legal options."

Misty

Whatever... Who cares?

Misty

Oh? She's gonna sue? What a shock!!! I tripped over a crack in the sidewalk the other day. I think I'll sue the city. Stupid people.

ted

They're both just trash with a lot of money.

janet

did chrissy get a boo boo. No talent classless trash.

The Real JJ

The lawsuits in this are gonna be crazy. Anybody can come out and say they were there and got hit. The cameras are useless, the people arent talking or they didnt see anything so their useless. This is gonna be costly for someboby.

Alexis

It wouldn't be right if people didn't become money hungry when a situation like this happens. I mean come on! It's a bruise and a cut. That can't cost more than $200, but wait for her to ask for thousands of dollars.

VictorD

******************************************************
Total and complete dimwit, the club and staff aren't to blame at all but she's unsure she is going to sue the guilty parties.

Malika

I'm not gonna say she isn't a victim, but there really isn't a reason to sue with that amount of "injuries".

Call it whatever you want, it's money hungry at it's best.

Aaron

she's full of bull.that's of minor injury,that probably selfmade by makeup and other.money hungry!

Vahedo

I wonder if there's going to be anymore random people who will come out just for the money? If so, I WANT IN...lol. Let me have someone push me down the stairs and I'll claim I was there. :)

esq777

There is going to be a storm of litigation over this.
Once the lawyers get done everyone involved will probably be broke.

Pink

Mmmmh TMZ, not sure why you are perpetuating this like some teenager, what you should be doing is trying broker peace between the two camps. I sure would hate to see one of these two young men end up dead because you are stirring the pot. How about once going in a different direction to save some lives because as you know this could get more out of hand then necessary. Let age and wisdom come first, these guys are young and dumb, broker peace please.

static

When it's over 20,000 people will have injured at that club.

Eddie

Sorry, Veronica, you're not as cute as the Aussie tourist. And what's up with those ridiculous FAKE eyelashes?? NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Stiletto

Well, when you hop in the cage to play with the chimps for your cheap thrills, you have to expect to get some doody thrown at you.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments