Lindsay Lohan

Back on Set [PHOTO]

After 911 Scare

6/16/2012 4:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan was back on the set of Liz & DickHours after paramedics rushed to her hotel room, Lindsay Lohan was back on the set of "The Blair Witch Project" "Liz & Dick" ... and TMZ has the photo of LiLo in all her Liz Taylor glory.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay was checked out in her room at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey ... but was NOT taken to the hospital as others had reported.

It was a case of exhaustion and dehydration.

On to the next drama.

LLsez

^ MAJOR FFS!

Danielle

My guess is, it was the make up artists who also seeked medical attention for exhaustion!

magmax

Really Really *FLUSH*
GOOOOOO000000000oooooooooooooooonegurgle

Danielle

LOL..The narcissistic stars in the pic, at first glance, I thought it was a shower curtain!!

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

It still baffles me how the Lifetime goons are still moving forward after two quacktastrophes in two weeks. The first two weeks. It would be easier and cheaper just to "wrap" now, air it as is..... when the scenes run out halfway into the "film", just show a frozen screen until the clock runs out. It's not like anyone will still be watching.... even the H8turds will tune out after the first scene..... right after you hear that stump-grinder "voice".

Danielle

FU apparently they hired a voice coach for her, I also think they claimed exhaustion...HA!

Rogue Warrior

Look at all the same unemployed, illiterate, rode ridden trailer court living douchebags saying the same sh*t over and over again for weeks one end. STFYU and go chase oncoming traffic.

I'm gone, long gone so I hope I next read about a GGB or BB jump one of you have taken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Rouge Wearer Rouge Wearer
I see nothing’s changed
It seems all you can do is repeat

You continue to fail
So just lift up that tail
And go back to that “cat sex” tout suite

Red Cloud

Update: Lohan's rep explains to Us Weekly of her late-night meal, "Lindsay had been working the night shift the last 2 or 3 nights so it's quite reasonable that she was up and having dinner at 1 am. She's working a shift from 8 pm to 9 am. It takes her body a day or two to adjust back from that timing. At 7:30 am on Monday morning, she was in the car and on her way to the set by 8 am."

So that's it. I knew there was an explanation. But haters refuse to believe this, right??? She was DRUNK and STONED. She's DRUNK and STONED seven days a week. She will never change. And she's causing major disruption on the set and behaving like an entitled brat and screaming and yelling and throwing stuff and stealing and the film is going to flop and she's gonna end up dead and it's all the fault of those stupid enablers, blah blah blah!!!!! Will you people get a grip. She's shaping up and looks fantastic and can act circles around a very large percentage of very good actors in Hollywood. Accept it.
BTW, Lindsay sure looks good, young and healthy in this recent candid. Nice to see the real Lindsay. She looks better in the flesh...magical.
departed..........................

magmax

Underpants has actually quoted "Lohan's rep" as an authority. Someone people just cannot grasp reality.
A fool and his Underpants are soon parted. What a schmuck.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Rouge Wearer Rouge Wearer
You can’t stay up late
You’re in trouble for breaking your headboard

But if you play your cards right
And shut the hell up you might
Get to play “TMZ HateLord”

ilovegossip

Are you telling me that Lindsay put a 'star' special effect on her own picture? I sure hope not because that would just be too narcissistic. Would any other actor do this? Think about those that would...Nadya Suleman comes to mind...or Tila Tequila...or Courtney Stodden.

Skeptical

Did Racist Warrior earn a 15 minute Internet Pass for finally admitting he is an ignorant, abusive, anger-infested bigoted subhumanoid in one of his court-ordered therapy sessions? Keep up the good work, little buddy.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Rouge Wearer Rouge Wearer
I'll have to admit
These postings aren't fun
if you don't throw a fit

Insult me degrade me
Your typical goal
But be brisk about it
Cuz I Gotti roll

UPYOURS

I think Muffy, Buffy Underpants, and Agent Fruitcake have been having the Rim Cat experience together. Wonder if they loosen their butt wing nuts for each other??

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments