Snooki & Deena

Scootin' Along

6/16/2012 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0616_snooki_deena_jersey_shore_splashPerhaps too pregnant to deal with the arduous task of walking, Snooki rode an electric scooter around Seaside Heights with fellow "Jersey Shore" cast member Deena, who managed to not get arrested during the outing.

Deena, whose legendary mug shot was released yesterday following her disorderly conduct arrest last weekend, is scheduled to be arraigned on July 3.

Cool Breeze

These two no talent whores can scoot right off the end of the pier and take the rest of those js idiots with them..

Larry

The essence of stumpiness, or what?

parlayer

Good luck fellas!! two charming ladies, er hags, trip you and beat you to the floor. tread lightly.

john wayne gacy

i got something snooki can
mount and ride right here;

Hi

Unless it's a bona fide medical issue, she needs to get up off that scooter and get some exercise and oxygen to her unborn baby.

CoconutScrimp

Sookie be looking like she standing, riding a Segway.

captn moonlight

I didn't thnk Snooki could get more annoying, the fact that the shallow end of the gene pool passes for enterainment makes me sad to be an American!!!

jordii

Unless there is a medical issue that we don't know about I can't figure out why she would need or want to use that scooter. Is she lazy or something. Why are people so interested in these idiots. I have never watched the show and if TMZ would stop telling is about them I would never have known who they are.

clemie

she is lazy and get u up and dont be lazy

Ro

Really???/ PLEASE will someone explain to me WHY these dumb bitches are all over the tabloids and ahem STARS??? WTF chuck!! How embarassing!! She does have good taste tho...Ive got the same Dooney Burke purse..lol! Wont be caring it anymore now...:)

truth hurts

I hope there is a medical reason for this or she will be one chubby chic when this is all done. Walking is healthier for pregnant women and if she can't walk maybe she should stay at home.

Namor

I'd love to have those big, bold legs clenched tightly around my waist. I'd hit that big time.

lainiem09

these two little chunky monkeys are going to b 30-40 lbs overweight in about 10 yrs, maybe sooner.....the curse of most Italian women, hey, sorry, but true....they all get fat, fat, fat, when they're older.....jeez, they already have thunder thighs! And, no, i am not fat myself, i eat healthy & walk as often as possible, plus nervous energy, & i am also not jealous, i mean come on, take a good look at them & picture 15-20yrs down the road! With all the hard, hard partying they do, they will age faster than normal & will look real hard.......ughhh......they are such an embarrassing duo & it's sad they are even so called "celebrities" just because of their drunken stupidity.....tacky, tacky, tacky! Hey, kids, don't try this at home!...LOL

Cashmere

Imagine all 3 Kardashians in scooters right beside Snookie...........heading for a short pier? LMAO

Kevin

These jersey shore girls are fat and ugly. Guess I'm too old for this.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments