Sophie Monk

I Want $900,000

For Car Crash Suffering

6/16/2012 3:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0611_sophie-monk_tmz_2
Sophie Monk
is an expensive crash victim -- TMZ has learned, the model's demanding at least $900,000 from a driver she claims temporarily put her in a wheelchair after a 2010 car accident.

TMZ broke the story ... Sophie sued driver Delvinder Sing Bains back in April, claiming the guy caused her severe injuries when his Ford Explorer collided with the Prius she was riding in.

Sophie was seen being rolled around in a wheelchair soon after the accident -- and according to the lawsuit, the crash cost her a fortune in medical bills.

0406_wheelchair_sub_febNow, she's putting a number on her damages -- at least $900,000, plus loss of earnings, costs of suit, medical bills, and more.

Attempts to reach the driver she's suing were unsuccessful.

The Love Sponge

First You Sissies

Marsy

Didn't she have insurance? Really... suing the average joe with a Ford Explorer? Greedy bitch get to work.

ohboy

OK, so now this guy is gonna be in debt the rest of his life because she was TEMPORARILY disabled. Not that he should get away without some sort of payment, BUT THIS CHICK IS DOING JUST FINE. Medical bills I understand, but the rest????? This ho needs to sit down and be happy she has a high paying job that allows her to live a privileged life.

tempsec

She wasn't that in demand it seems, I've never heard of her.

remy

since when do ugly chicks become models?

TheSimpsons

just_sayin'

wahhhh........go get a real job and stop trying to make easy money on an ACCIDENT that caused "temporary" injury

laffnbear

She is doing it for the loss of fame and for the money.

Ann

I am going to sue her for getting on my nerves and having those ridiculous lips.

andria

I feel sorry for the guy being sued. She clearly has enough money to easily live out her days in luxury. Yet she sues a cab driver.. for what reason, really?! STFU, no one feels sorry for you.

Paul B

Whatchu talking bout TMZ, she's not a model. Shes nothing more than a C grade actor and a very bad one at that. TMZ are a D grade gossip site...Harvey Wallbanger from TMZ is a clown....he makes Bozo look like a bigger clown than he already is...

NazareneChristopher

I shook my head into whiplash after reading this.....wonder what I am entitled to. Gimme a freakin break

Carl Wive

How much you want to bet that wheelchair was suggested by her lawyer and not the Dr.? All I see is one little ankle brace. What a brat!

mebrat24

the wheel chair is a transport chair----
it makes life a little easier than using crutches. So she was in a wheel chair for a week. Some lawyer told her she can make a quick buck.

Canadasux

This very hot woman is come-off very stupidly since this car accident. Nine-hundred-thousand dollars-plus she's suing for? She's got to be kidding! Besides, I hate to say it; but, sitting in that wheelchair S.M. looks barely banged-up, so to speak. Moral of the story: 'Yet, another reason not to drive (nor be a passenger in) a PRIUS!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments