Aubrey O'Day

Would You?

6/18/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Aubrey ODay rocking a bathing suit thing in Vegas.Former Danity Kane singer Aubrey O'Day showed off all her luscious orange lady goodies in a very interesting black bathing suit thing in Vegas this weekend.

Question is ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Taurean Jones

I think that Aubrey is an AMAZING PERSON and she has the right attitude about the world. Who cares what anyone thinks of you. Let's be honest, she is the most sucessful member of Danity Kane and if you dont like her then here is the question... WHY THE **** ARE YOU CHECKING UP ON HER!?!?!!?!??!

Bobbie

She's not a bad looking woman, but that bathing suit is all back fat and floppy, smooshed flat boobs.

Pseudosam

OMG I didn't really know why they had chosen such a low caliber reality star for this past season of Celebrity Apprentice when they put her in the show.But as each week progressed her true colors came out like (like a bit too much is coming out in this god awful swimsuit, if you can call it that). I had to take a real good look at the print to tell what that is on the front because if we all know that girl by now she is always trying to send us a subliminal message with that Tiger's face plastered on her midsection.What message I don't know because she is NO TIGER!! but with the stretch marks and orange tint I guess you could say she is a caricature of a big ass cat.

nickytheknuckles

In a business full of narcissists this girl stands out as a world class attention whore.

LawnRu

I'd smash the hell out of that. Shes sexy as a mf! All y'all cats they are talking about you wouldn't hit it are foolish. Her soft buns would be bouncing up and down on my sac!

sa