Shia LaBeouf Band

We're PROUD

Of His Dong

6/18/2012 4:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0618_shia_labeouf_redbar
Shia LaBeouf
's wang is getting some major support after it made its debut in a new music video for Sigur Ros -- with the band telling TMZ, "Icelandic people are not prudish about people being naked."

The artsy video -- which features a few side profile shots of Shia's LaPenis -- went viral right after it was released on the Internet Monday morning.

Now, Georg Holm, the bassist for the band, tells TMZ, "At first I didn't know what to make of the video, because it is so full of ideas and confusion."

But after seeing it a few times, Georg changed his opinion ... saying, "Now I love it.  It seems to have no beginning and no end, and just makes you think about what might and might not be going on."

For the record, Shia is credited with collaborating on the video concept -- which, according to the director, is an artistic interpretation about the struggles of various addictions.

And now, the world has seen what Megan Fox may or may not have seen.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

First his ass in that movie. Now his penis. When do we get to see the brown eye?

Marina326

I don't get the attraction to this guy. He's homely. And an arrogant douche. And apparently desperate.

Carl

I found the video online and all I can say is that is the most European thing I've ever seen. Even Dieter from Sprokets would find that video strange!

Gee

What's with guys always making comments about other guy's wee wees? Most of us men don't care.

Aufidius

Sigur Ros creates excellent music!

Cujeaux

I'm surprised and grateful the TMZ staff writer didn't try a clever little play on words with his last name for this story.

9i43954q

Iceland is awesome (as is much of Western Europe). Two gay men can sit and make out in a mall and old people will walk up to them and say stuff like, "aw, don't you two make an adorable couple".

TMP

It's so.... small.
and hairy.

TheTruth

Just watched the video. LAME! This is art? Dude you need to work on that flabby body.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

That's not "beaucoup boeuf" there, mon chere...

Carriss

The music sucks, but if you mute the sound (or play something else behind it) it becomes wonderful to watch. It's very psychedelic, something perfect for someone really high to watch.

Lara

Do you guys really believe Megan Fox would trade a MAN like Brian Austin Green for a boy with small wee wee like Shia? It was all a PR move made by Shia to promote Transformers 3 using Megan as an excuse since reporters only cared about why she left the movie, during the promotion of it.

Guy

I like Shia's dong, too.

Keith

Where's "the beef"

Lizzi

Okay, okay, so I watched it just to see his wiener. I was curious. Anywhoo, it was just a wiener. Not big, but not teeny for crying out loud. Just kinda there. But when we got to that part, I wasn't really peeping at it, I was actually watching the video. It was ok. Kinda weird for my taste, but hey whatever. I actually liked it more than I disliked it. A lot of folks on here just want to rip on the guy, and here's a chance. I think that's kinda lame.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments