Alec Baldwin

Violent Confrontation

w/ NY Daily News Photog

6/19/2012 7:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Alec Baldwin has a Violent Confrontation with NY Daily News Photog
update_bar
11:44 AM PT -- The photog, Marcus Santos, has filed a criminal assault complaint against Baldwin with the NYPD.  The incident is currently under investigation.

0314_divider_graphic

Things got physical between Alec Baldwin and a NY Daily News photographer today ... as Alec was leaving a NY courthouse with his fiancee Hilaria Thomas.

According to the NY Daily News, Baldwin had just obtained a marriage license ... when he got into it with one of their staff photographers, Marcus Santos.

Santos told the paper Baldwin was screaming for him and another Daily News photog to back up ... and they obliged. But Baldwin kept coming -- "He comes after me, starts shoving and punching me -- one time, right in the chin."

But sources connected with Alec tell TMZ ... the photographer almost HIT HIM with the camera and while Alec pushed him away ... he did not punch him.

Moments after the altercation, Alec tweeted, "A 'photographer' almost hit me in the face with his camera this morning #allpaparazzishouldbewaterboarded."

During the altercation, the 2nd NY Daily News photog snapped a shot of Alec with his arms extended and Santos falling back.

Chuck

Baldwin is one of the reason my wife and I will not see the movie version of Rock Of Ages..the other is Russell Brand. Two irritating humans in my opinion.

Frankie from San Diego

You should have knocked him out Alec...hahaha!

TJ

Alec is a total dirtbag, he use to bring hookers into this private club I hung out at all the time and his rampage against his own daughter was disgusting... Love to see him try to push me, I'd kick his ass... he's such a low life bully, won't watch anything he's in

TrixLaRue

Looks to me like Alec is trying to kiss that photog....he was so happy just getting his marriage license. He must have been in a super happy mood...trying to kiss people like that.

Meanie

Baldwin is a lowlife loose cannon. He's arrogant, self absorbed and basically a top notch ahole. Nuff said.

Sam Sunshine

If it wasn't for papz you wouldnt get all the nice pics you see everyday on TMZ. Duh!

Jen

Good for him! Those f*cking photographers are so invasive. I wouldn't tolerate them being in my face either. They need to get real jobs & stop harassing people for a living.

charley

ALEC BALDWIN FIGHTS LIKE A LIL PIGLET BITCH THAT HE IS...AL BALDWINS ARE PUZZYS......STEPHEN GOT HIS HOMO ASS KICKED IN COURT BY KEVIN COSTNER...I LAUGHED AT THAT TOO......THEY SHOULD BE CALLED THE BALDWIN PUZZYS!

pk

He looks like crap too! Needs a better colorist and hair stylist...

Bombshell_OB

How convenient that there's a picture of Alec pushing the photog. What about the initial part of the altercation? Amazing what we'll capture when we want to, and what we'll comfortably skip over.

brandon

photog are dirt bags but baldwin is worsre. how can anyone like that ****ty show 30 rock. its so not funny whoever likes that is and absolute failure and democrat... baldwin is a twit id **** his ass up if he pushed me ...

none

Photographer deserved it.

Carl

Alec does have a bad temper, but at least this time he took it out on a deserving target. Paparazzi deserve whatever they get.

Mason H

Alec is acting like such a douchebag. I'm so tired of all these celebrities who become disgustingly wealthy and lead rich and privileged lives the rest of us can only dream about by taking a job that voluntarily puts them in front of cameras and then they have the balls to complain that people are always taking their picture! If you hate it that much stop cashing those fat paychecks and making movies!

buzz kill

If he doesn't like attention he got in the wrong line of work.