Flavor Flav

Pays Child Support,

Avoids Prison

6/19/2012 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0619_flavor_flav_leaving_court_tmz
update_bar
Flav just released a statement to TMZ ... saying, "No matter what's in the media, I am a good father to all 7 of my children. I'll never let my family do without!"

He adds, "I do the best that I can with what I got and I try to make it work, and any man that doesn't take care of his kids is not a real man and he doesn't get good luck."

"I am satisfied with the judge's decision and I thank the judge for being understanding. Operation No Doubt is now in progress!!!"

0314_divider_graphic

Flavor Flav
will not be going to prison ... at least not today ... 'cause the rapper has forked over enough back child support to his baby mama to satisfy the court.

As TMZ reported, Flav was in deep trouble ... facing 180 days in the big house after falling behind in child support payments to the tune of $111,186.

But moments ago, Flav appeared in Albany County Family Court ... sportin' his trademark giant clock around his neck, of course.

The court clerk tells us the Public Enemy hype man "took care" of his child support issues with Angie Parker -- the mother of 3 of his children. The court would not reveal if Flav paid off the entire debt ... but sources close to the situation tell us he cut a check for $25k.

The next court date is scheduled for September -- when the judge will make sure Flav is keeping up with his child support obligations.

Yeeeahhhh, boyyyyyyyyyyy.

melissa

Rock out with you're clock out!

Majestik

I'm praying all his kids look like their mothers.

Throwback kid

I can't believe this ghetto rat can find woman who would even want to have sex with him? He looks lile a brown Goblin! this guy is just gross. I once saw him eat on his VH1 show and I had to change the channel, farm animals have better table manners than Flav

northern gypsy

wow...not 1...but...3 of his children and this twit can't keep up payments..until there's a threat of the big house on the horizon !!! real dad material...not...

Justathought

Ok How old is this fool? Enough with the kitchen clocks on a chain......

LasVegasResidency

Buy his chicken now!

Who the Hell is Khloe

Take that clock off!

Carl

Did he actually go in front of the judge wearing his giant clock?

bkwardstraveler

He looks such a moron with that clock.

ABB

OMG! He showed up in court looking like that? Come on man, drop that already. You are 53 freaking years old.

Samantha Jo Hott

I'm a working WV mother and have paid my child support,(yeah its bassakwards :> my point exactly) proudly every month, and even more, for over 15 years! Get a life you idiot! where is my flippin' tv show?

Samantha Jo Hott

Even I pay my child support every month and have for over 15 years!! Get a life!

parlayer

This child support subject is one that should be understood by all. "YOU grew it, YOU chew it" a REAL man would want the best for there offspring, weather you respect there mother or not. I get to brag about paying, most brag about not.

Rich

Another piece of Rap Crap garbage.

Sincerity

Too many men allow their "LITTLE HEADS" to lead them into "LONG TERM" obligations they really aren't willing to maintain. Hopefully, Flavor Flav won't allow his child support payments to get this far in arrears, again!!! After all, his children "DIDN'T BEG TO COME HERE"!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments