Halle Berry

Ordered to Pay Big Bucks

In Child Support

6/20/2012 9:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620_halle_berry_gabriel
Some of Halle Berry's "New Year's Eve" money will be going to baby daddy Gabriel Aubry, because a judge has just ordered the actress to shell out nearly a quarter of a million bucks a year in child support.

Lawyers for Halle and Gabriel were in court Monday, and sources connected with Gabriel tell TMZ ... the family law judge ordered Halle to pay Nahla's daddy $20,000 a month.

Although Nahla is 4, until Monday there was never a child support order issued by a judge, but now one is in place.

We're told both sides are still at war, and they will soon be battling in court over whether Halle can take Nahla and move to Paris.

0123_halle_gabriel_footer

nanci

halle should have never put herself with this poor azz canadian, he was a model, but that job is down the shoot, because he not model material anymore, I hope halle check out his earnings, to see if she can get back some of that 20,000 a month.

Amanda

TEAM GABRIEL ALL THE WAY!!!! Halle is one crazy beotch and I can honestly say I use to be enamored by her beauty but all of this has made her so ugly. I'm a mother of 2 and divorced. My ex and I do not see eye to eye on most things except how important it is they know they have a mom and dad who love them and we work in thier BEST interest every time. We live on seperate coasts so once again Halle you are one vindictive, crazy betoch and your daugther will one day learn all you have done to her father!!!

nanci

Italia got it right, the child dont live with him, so why is the judge giving him 20,000 a month, at least give him that per year, that is very unfair, I hope halle get to leave the country.

GangstaDiva

He's LAZY and TRASH! She should have FOUND a better man to make a child with! A man with NO SELF RESPECT!!! Crap! I hope it COSTS him $50k a month to SURVIVE! AHOLE

Norma

Wow !! I disagree with most of you -- maybe because I wasn't rich and raised 3 kids on my own - and I also love Halle Berry ! I don't understand why she has to pay him anything !! Isn't he a model ? Doesn't he have any pride ? I just really have no respect for him !

nanci

the guy was canadian but I think he was a con, he hooked up with a rich black woman, and he planned that, although halle got a bad attitude, I still think gabriel deserve all that money per month, I hope halle get this order overturn or something, 20,000 dollars a month, and the kid only visits him? come on

LYNDA

I don't get it....doesn't she have custody of the daughter, if so, why is she paying this loser Child Support? I must have missed something somewhere, I know he doesn't work much, but I think that he's not really living in poverty, he looks well dressed,most of the time, I'm sure he's not living in a box. Maybe the kid should get to know her real dad the way he really is, a no working loser!!

nanci

O I made a mistake, I dont think gabriel should get all that money in child support, at least not every month, the guy is a looser, he came to the US from some fishing village in Canada, how is the world halle fell in love with this idiot.

yellowmellow

The system is now against women!!! This is a FACT!!!

Jem

Halle Berry screwed herself on this one. She kept winning battle after battle in court, with her "nice" lawyer, and then right before, she has to fight to go to France, and fight him on the money front, she SWITCHES laywers, and hires a really tough lawyer, that repped Mel. YOU SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH THE NICE LAWYER. HE WON YOU ALL THE COURT BATTLES SO FAR. Halle Berry just wanted a heavier punch, and she ended up LOSING. SAD, because this guy is, was, and will continue to be a gold-digger, and even his ex-gf said this.

Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS AUBRY!!! This is just one phase of life coming back to bite!!! What a BLOW to Halle Berry who has been overly confident the judge would rule in her favor. NOT SO !!! Instead, this judge nailed her backside to the wall and, rightly, so!! Hopefully, Aubry will get to see his beloved daughter grow up without Halle Berry throwing one of her temper tantrums and her determination to remove Nahla as far away from her daddy as she can. Congratulations to the judge, too, for recognizing Halle Berry as she truly is. Just a spoiled individual who continues to live in the past refusing to accept that very young and more attractive women have replaced her. Hard to accept , especially , for someone whose ego is so stretched it refuses to bend. Sorry, kiddo, you played the game your way, so, start chewing nails until the next hearing. Continued success to Aubry and his little girl, at least, for now!

Jem

SEEING THAT HE'S A GOLD-DIGGER, HE'LL PROBABLY BE USING THIS MONEY ON HIMSELF, AND NOT HIS DAUGHTER. ANYONE WHO TRIES TO DATE A KARDASHIAN, IS A SLEAZE.

Liz

He is worth several million dollars and he should not be getting any support.

andre`

Its sad a grown man cant work because he thought his tired looks would get him somewhere. He is a washed up dumb broke racist model. Halle you a so stupid to lay with this dumb man. Now you see where it got you..

Dietra

@CJ, no I'm on the side of what's right,why don't you attack everyone else as well because clearly MOST of us are on the same side with this one, get a life.