Lindsay Lohan

Lifetime Producers Worried Sick -- THEY DON'T GET IT!

6/23/2012 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0623_lilo_lifetimeSources close to Lindsay Lohan's Lifetime movie tell TMZ ... producers have been in hysterics these past few weeks over LiLo's latest hijinks, and we're left to wonder ... WHY?!?!?!

According to our sources, producers were particularly upset over her car accident on PCH. We're told the producers have five big concerns:

-- The company that insures the movie might bail
-- Her probation could be violated for lying to the cops
-- She could be prosecuted for lying to police
-- She could crash her car again
-- She's going to clubs where bad things happen

But here's the thing ... when has a Lifetime movie ever gotten this much press (besides the one where Jennifer Love Hewitt played a hooker)? And don't they know ... nothing bad ever REALLY happens to Lindsay.

$10 says "Liz & Dick" is the most watched program in the network's history.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

If Uncle Terry is doing the "gun" angle, and Tyler Shields handles the knives, who's gonna throw the switch if Linds gets all gacked and wants to self electrocute? NICOLE, are you busy?

magmax

ribbitt ribbitt ribbitt
ribbitt ribbitt ribbitt
ribbitt ribbitt ribbitt
ribbitt

Skeptical

Wow. I see Tropical Storm Drama Queen(s) passed through here earlier. I can still smell the smoking estrogen. Glad I missed it. And even more glad that I don't have the faintest clue what it's about.

I also saw Help This Loaded Stunt Whore giving us a sneak peek of the sermon it has written up for the day Lindsay finally does kill herself. It contained nothing surprising and we all predicted it months ago. Yawn. It tries so hard, doesn't it?

ketjo

Good Morning,
Dang it ! Ellie,
Thats the last time I'm resting next to you up here on the Monkey Bars, Evertime I closed my eyes to rest I d wake up to find myself crowded off to the edge with my head jammed into the corner bar and my ass hanging out in open air....you are bar hog. !! ......LOL
Seriously sweetie No problem like Grandma Cracker said......of course if she hadn't been pushing you over closer to me that wouldn't have happened....!!! Its hell being the one in the middle.....

Firefly

Mornin Y'all,
~
You all know me and how I feel about Lohan but this...taking pictures of a woman that is already on the edge with a gun to her head and mouth is in very poor taste. And we all know why there are pictures like this. Terry Richardson is a dirty nasty low down sexual predator. He is taking advantage of Lohan by plying her with drugs so that he can take these horrible and disgusting pictures. After he gets what he wants from the pictures that will help destroy a persons self worth he then takes sexual advantage while Lohan is wasted. I wonder what he made Kate Upton do for her pictures and videos. Peal back the curtain that is LaLa Land and you will find the ugly filthy underbelly that is the norm there. It is the New Sodom and Gomorrah

Firefly

I'm starting to think that Terry Richardson hates woman. With the disgusting pictures he takes of Lohan he must. He is always taking pictures of her with blood on her, guns to the head, smeared makeup and crazy wasted stares. Either the guy is really sick or he really hates Lohan and uses her for publicity. Good of bad it is publicity and keeps his name out there.

ketjo

Terry Richardson is a real life version of a evil vampire..sucking the life out of any woman he can get to....he uses their vanity, their greed, and the hunger for fame to feed off of them....Once he has corrupted them like he did Lindsay the woman are willing victims like Lindsay...As long as he gets what he wants and needs he will continue to feed just enough to keep her coming back...until she is as much of a vampire as he is...and believe me She is a vampire...living for one thing only...to feed her massive need for attention and "fame"..and will will do anything destroy anyone to feed that need....

magmax

It was a pretty big year for predators
The marketplace was on a roll
And the land of opportunity
Spawned a whole new breed of men without souls
This year notoriety, got all confused with fame
And the devil is downhearted
Because there's nothing left for him to claim

He said "It's just like home
It's so low-down, I can't stand it
I guess my work around here has all been done"

And the fruit is rotten
The serpent's eyes shine
As he wraps around the vine
In the Garden of Allah
Don Henley- Garden of Allah
Fun Facts: The Garden of Allah was a West Hollywood apartment complex and “resort” considered to be debauchery central for the west coast. Henley also refers to Hollywood as Gomorrah-by-the-sea.

UPYOURS

@GC, Skep, Zephyr, FU, ILG, Ellie G., and everyone else whom I like and respect on this board. My apologies for the sh!t storm. Was not my intention in any way. I had had enough of the subterfuge and BS. It in no way had anything to do with any of you. You didn't deserve what happened in any way last night. I stand by what I said, I am just truly sorry that the sh!t rolled downhill. Lisa

ketjo

Wondering were the vampire stuff came from ? .....LOL I've got a writer friend who asked me to do some research for her into vampires....She's been asked by the publsher house to cross over into paranomal romance for this book...and she ask for my hekp on a angle that hasn't been used....but frankly I can find nothing more revolting then the though of a blood sucker wether it be a tick , a leach or a vampire feeding off of my blood...... so I have been wandering among the vampire world.....and i am coming up dry on giving her any ideas that to me would appeal to a romantic hero....Guess I would rather have a Wolfman nuzzling on my neck then a vampire at least the wolf would keep me warm at night and has a heart that beats....and I only have to lock his ass up for three days out of a month......

Grandma Cracker

Guys, it is probably the best to just let last night's tirade go. None of us ever did anything to those two, and when they rear their ugly heads on the board, there is nothing more that they crave than to go off on us and call us names and try to make themselves feel vindicated for their own bad behavior.
`
Things are not the same with them anymore, and it will never be the same again. It is not that anyone hates them, it is just that people do not want to know them anymore.
`
Let's just let it go and get back to enjoying each others company. We've got some really cool posters here now, and I for one, really like it here.

ilovegossip

I didn't listen to the 911 call here, but they just played it on the radio. In it the person who called said that they were filming in the penthouse...not that Lindsay was staying in it. She must have passed out in one of the bedrooms.

Ellie G

What in the feeble minded HELL(P) does she think not talking about Lindsay for 2 days is gonna do? I have to agree with what was said at the end of the article on CB, I will save my sympathies for someone more deserving. I also am kinda agreeing with one of the commenters over on the D and think that gun may just be a cig lighter.

awards

Lindsay Lohan Poses With A Gun Pointed At Her Head In Shocking New Photos! X17 For Avi's!

And not to be upstaged by a gun, Lindsay Lohan just HAD to show off her beautiful breasts and some tasty shots of her vag as well!

The 25-year-old actress did a photo shoot with Terry Richardson at the Chateau Marmont, and while she is wearing the fur and heavy eye makeup from the set of Liz & Dick in some shots, she's definitely not in character as silver screen legend Elizabeth Taylor. Lilo is photographed with cigarettes in almost every single shot, and these are very reminiscent of the bloody and racy poses she struck for pal Tyler Shields back in 2010 and 2011... Some believe that she is becoming a danger to herself and others.

UPYOURS

I looked at some of the other pics that Richardson took, much to my dismay there was one of my favourite young actor's, Matthew Gray Gubler. I was SO disappointed to see that, as I feel that there are better photogs than Richardson.

Previous 15 Comments | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments