Lindsay Lohan

Lifetime Producers Worried Sick -- THEY DON'T GET IT!

6/23/2012 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0623_lilo_lifetimeSources close to Lindsay Lohan's Lifetime movie tell TMZ ... producers have been in hysterics these past few weeks over LiLo's latest hijinks, and we're left to wonder ... WHY?!?!?!

According to our sources, producers were particularly upset over her car accident on PCH. We're told the producers have five big concerns:

-- The company that insures the movie might bail
-- Her probation could be violated for lying to the cops
-- She could be prosecuted for lying to police
-- She could crash her car again
-- She's going to clubs where bad things happen

But here's the thing ... when has a Lifetime movie ever gotten this much press (besides the one where Jennifer Love Hewitt played a hooker)? And don't they know ... nothing bad ever REALLY happens to Lindsay.

$10 says "Liz & Dick" is the most watched program in the network's history.

magmax

Agent Poon Fruit,
If you're gonna cry in your dirty diaper and be upset, put it where it belongs. Nobody else caused Lindsay to pose for, and post those photo's. Nobody.
Since, Like Agent Help, you are too mentally deficient and soft-brained to put the responsibility where it belongs, you're substituting fairy-ass BS about abusing photos supplied by your very own sperm urinal, Lindsay.
Here's the worst part for you Agent Peach Pit, I guarantee she spent that whole night banging Richardson. Picture that, Fruity old boy, and then realize what you're really upset about.

andyconda

NO ONE GETS THIS PRODUCTION...
even liendsay doesnt get it..it is making her impossible to hire..
after SNL where she begged for a job...she sucked BIG TIME..
and in 21 days of shooting she is proving she isnt worth a rats ass...
its time to be cut and dry..NUF is NUF...let that free base whore sail away..
she dosent deserve fans

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

ANNNNNNNND *crickets*

UPYOURS

Agent Fruitbasket, I do NOT play with guns. I know how to shoot them and I know they are not a toy. I don't belong to the NRA, yet I believe in being allowed to own guns. In 17 years, I have never ONCE shot or almost shot my husband. Same goes for him. Now, quit having hysterics and clam down (Ok, that was a typo but I found it funny and left it in there).

Grandma Cracker

**wow** **again**

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

The trial is off. Yay

LLsez

“@kyledthedoll: "@olivecocomag: OC Entertainment | VH1′s Hollywood Exes Premieres Tonight at 9PM|ET! http://t.co/V2tQKJAL"where is dina lohan?”

andyconda

give me rum a case of jim morrison , and I am alrtight

UPYOURS

Wonder how much time you get for abusing photographs, I must research this.

LLsez

Breaking News:

LOHAN-GRIFTER INC. payoff #247 announced today.

UPYOURS

Ok, my research about photograph abuse reveals conclusively: As long as you don't fold, spindle, or mutilate them, you are in the clear. SUCH a relief, it REALLY had me worried. NOT.

andyconda

yall became a lynch mob...and people are intitled to their opinion..(even though its wrong)..
where o we go from here???
you are at a stand still an voicing on other people..

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Nicole, can you provide a LINK please?

Fvck!!!!!!! I was looking forward to that. DAMN!

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Time to go abuse the new thread!!

Grandma Cracker

Nobody dislikes Andy.

Previous 15 Comments | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments