« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

How I Knew Kim

Cheated on Me

6/24/2012 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0623_kris_kim_kanye_gettyKris Humphries told his ex, Myla Sinanaj ... he KNEW Kim Kardashian hooked up with Kanye West because he was mysteriously absent from the big wedding ... sources close to Myla tell TMZ.

We're told Kris groused to Myla about how Kris Jenner suspiciously referred to Kanye as "a close family friend" -- someone Kim knew for a long time. Kris H told Myla, "If he was such a close family friend, why wasn't he invited to the wedding?"

We're told Kris confided in Myla he "felt played" by the whole thing and was genuinely devastated when news of Kim's new relationship broke.

Our sources say Kris was with Myla the day Kanye's song about dating Kim (and dissing Kris) was released -- and Kris was "visibly upset."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jen

She came home smelling of another mans urine.

Phreaky

But did Kris ever get to piss on Kim, like she loves?

david melchor

really kris really didnt you see the peter tracks..

Kel

Kim worst mistake is getting with Kris! But I see Kim have a lot of haters. I wonder why? I mean seriously what is it about Kim that some people hate her so much? I can only conclude that they wish to have a life like Kim and are very jealous. No way in this world I am going to hate someone just because they are always in the media. If my life became so miserable I might as well shut T.V. and Internet off to live in peace. Some of Kim haters need to worry about their own life and thank God they are not Kim. Now move on fools!!!!!

Marsy

Kanye is an ugly fat face *******. Kim is a nasty slut who poses as a heavenly saint in front of the cameras. Kris Humphries, see you in the next Chippendales act.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

They have way too much baggage and resentment for two idiots that were only married for 72 days. Get over it and move on.

Terrence

I personally now May and i know she did not tel anyone that. TMZ must be buying fake stories now really guy do some actual reporting of the truth because tmz as well as myself know s that myla has not said that or anything else for that matter to the media I'm really disappointed to know that tmz print fake stories

Jessica Sampson

Kim has haters because she's useless, and doesn't contribute to society..she is a disgrace to women and is not a good role model for our young girls.

Cheryl

How much are you getting paid Harvey?

Zombie Whitney Houston

Has Kim stated yet if Kanye's urine tastes better than her ex's?

BB in CA

Kris - u r lucky to be rid of her. The two fur hags deserve each other.

Lo From Wisco

KRIS* not Chris. Seriously. With how disgustingly close you've been following this horrid family, you'd think you could at least spell names right.

EggsOverEasy

All of these people are smelly turds..

devon

I just want to know why Myla is getting the blame for all the NEWS breaking recenlty she hasn't done any interviews or commented and by the looks of her twitter she's over K-Hump- I thinks Kris Camp is just draggin her name even further in the ground by using her to put juice out on kim- these 4 should all just go on a double date! Myla how the heck did you find yourself in the middle of this freak-soapopera that's just getting weirder? RUN GIRL

luv4550

Who F'ing cares about any of these idiots??????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments