Aubrey O'Day

I Have Serious

Mental Health Issues

6/25/2012 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0625_aubry_oday_airplane
Aubrey O'Day is a certified headcase ... so says one of her doctors, who issued the reality star an official medical document which allows her to bring her dogs on to an airplane.

A rep for Virgin America airlines tells TMZ ... the "Celebrity Apprentice" star was cleared to bring her 2 pets into the 1st class section of a flight this week ... because they are registered as "Emotional Support Animals."

So how does one get emotional support animal clearance? Ya gotta have a doctor write a letter ... stating you have mental issues.

According to the Virgin America website, the airline requires the passenger to produce a letter from a licensed mental health professional which substantiates the guest's disability-related need for the animal to accompany them in the aircraft cabin.

V.A. claims the letter must state that the passenger "has a mental health-related disability" ... and that having the animal accompany the passenger is necessary for his or her mental health.

The nature of O'Day's mental health issue is unclear.  We called the starlet for comment.

O'Day tweeted pics of the dogs enjoying themselves on the flight to San Francisco ... and the V.A. rep tells us she was "incredibly sweet and polite" ... and nothing short of a "great guest."

So far, no word back.

Don't feed the Trolls

Who brags about being crazy and mentally dis-functional? Aubrey O'Day do.

Phreaky

"I'm so surprised by this!" - said no one.

Anonymous

The airline should still give her a big FU.

Joey

She is a Psycho without a doubt

There cannot be peace without justice...
Meaning;
When having slandered a person, those responsible should apologize and make amends.
Clear that person`s name with no further ado.
Again; Apologize and owe up to what was done. And fully clear a person`s name and not just pretend it never happened. Liars, sadists and cowards should be brought to justice and they will. I`m a great fan of God`s righteousness :-)

nyc44th

geeez . . these spoiled rotten 'entitled' LA phony baloneys are too much. Can you imagine being with such a spoiled b-itch?

jeff

"Hey stewardess, I know this is first class, and I paid alot of money for my ticket." "I'm not trying to be a tough customer or anything." "But is that dogsh t on my seat?"

Marie

LOL. The dogs look happy!

ralphus

narcissistic paersonality disorder (NPD) and borderline personality disorder (BPD) and she's a bitch

ralphus

Narcissistic personality disorder
The DSM-IV-TR, a manual that psychologists use to diagnose NPD and other mental disorders, explains that NPD is a type of psychological personality disorder characterized by grandiosity, need for admiration, and lack of empathy. Narcissism occurs in a spectrum of severity, but the pathologically narcissistic tend primarily be men (75%) who are extremely self-absorbed, intolerant of others’ perspectives, insensitive to others’ needs and indifferent to the effect of their own egocentric behavior. NPD is one of a cluster of loosely-related personality disorders (Borderline PD, Antisocial PD and Histrionic PD), all based on dramatic, emotional or erratic behavior.

Read more at Suite101: Traits of Malignant Narcissism: Behavioral Pathology beyond Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) | Suite101.com http://suite101.com/article/malignant-narcissism-a29906#ixzz1yqN7HOiWBorderline Personality Disorder (BPD) has several conspicuous similarities, but unlike NPD is characterized by self-injury, whereas narcissists are rarely physically self-injurious. The need for constant attention is also found in Histrionic Personality Disorder, but HPD and BPD are both relationship oriented, whereas NPD is characterized by avoidance of intimacy. Psychopathy, or Antisocial Personality Disorder, is differentiated from NPD by psychopaths' willingness to use physical violence, whereas narcissists rarely commit crimes (Vaknin, 1999-2007).

Mick Kahler

Aubrey,
Your only "mental health issue" is you're a spoiled idiot. Also, you need better fashion sense and should lose the orange spray tan!

Terminal Tower

I am so SICK of normal, healthy people trying to stepp on the rights of TRULY disabled people (Yeah, I AM questioning her "diagnosis" when she's sitting there all smug like, "Yeah, I got one over on you people, didn't I?") I am disabled AND have PTSD from a dog attack in MY OWN HOME by someone else's giant dog that broke through my back door, I am TERRIFIED of dogs, so I would have to alter MY plans because of some spoiled brat? YOU SUCK AUBREY...do you also steal wheelchairs at the hospital and the motorized chairs at the grocery store? Bet you have a letter to park in a handicapped spot too, probably the van-accessible one that I NEED for my vehicle with a side lift on it. Aubrey, have YOU ever driven to the store, and had to park so far away because all the handicapped spots are gone, that by the time you walk to the entrance you no longer have enough energy to shop and have to go home? YEAH, I HAVE. Have YOU ever spent THREE MONTHS in a hospital? I HAVE. YOU SUCK AUBREY.

Ahem...but I did watch "Celebrity Apprentice"...you ARE a headcase, maybe you DO need the dogs so that random people don't come up and attempt to treat you like you're human.

blueivy

This chick only wants too put her self in public eye....really who effing cares. since diddy fired her ass she has nothing going on

Mumra the Ever Living

First: Given a choice, I would choose the dogs.
Second: Can we get this doctor to Prescribe Propofol?

sue

She does not need a letter to tell anyone about her "condition" . She is a mental case. She tans orange so why not color her dogs different colors like easter eggs??? Gosh and they say there is someone for everyone....pitty the fool....