Soulja Boy Car Crash

Yeah, I Was Driving ...

But SHE'S A RACIST!!!

6/25/2012 11:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

062512_soulja_boy_launch
Soulja Boy
is finally admitting he was behind the wheel when his red Bentley got into a car accident Saturday night in Hollywood -- but the rapper insists ... the other driver isn't just at fault ... she's also a giant RACIST.

Soulja just released a video statement on YouTube, claiming the other driver "ran the light. Our light was green. We were going straight. She turned too fast, thought she was gonna make it, hit my car."

He adds, "You know what that was. That was some people trying to come up on some money ... I was going straight in line." Soulja also says the other driver was "racist" and accused him of driving a stolen vehicle.

People close to Soulja previously said the rapper wasn't driving -- his bodyguard was.

0625_the_accident_sub
As for the Bentley, Soulja said it took the bigger beating in the accident -- and now, it's in the shop getting fixed. Soulja says it'll take about a week to repair.

As we reported, the other driver's husband claims Soulja ran the double line and smashed into their car. The accident is still under investigation.

obama'saracist

so he lied and now he is lying again calling this lady a racist because he is pos racist and she should sue him for denigrating her on a national news outlet

jeff

She's probably so racist that she even drives a white car.

jim

pulling out the old race card......we are getting tired of it.

Mal

I don't get how idiots can argue that what was said isn't racist if true. She told him that his car was stolen.

JC

So he lies about who was driving the car and I'm supposed to believe him when he says he wasn't at fault??..... If that's the case why lie about who the driver was??

The Neko Nation

Yeah I tried to lie and say it wasn't my fault and now that I'm caught I will play the race card. This self entitled fool has a real lack of intelligence and decency.

JAMES LAKOVISH

WHAT?????????-----------SHE TURNED TOO FASTAND THEN ACCUSED-------- HIM------- OF DRIVING A STOLDEN CAR, NOT TO WOORY SOULJA JUST CALL BLACK OBAMA HE WILL TAKE CARE OF IT JUST LIKE HE IS DOING FOR BLACK ERIC HOLDEN, GET THIS IDIOT OUT

MIKE

Justne more Puke who will be broke in a few years!

josephclark6661

Typical race card baby chit

BRET

S***bag ******!!!!!! I hope you swing from a rope! HAHAHAHA

BRET

****** ****** Get on the boat!
****** ****** row row!
****** ****** get out of here!
****** ****** GO, GOI!!!

Sorry I'm not really a racist but I hate all this PC lets give the Blacks, Mexicans, Asians, ***s and eveyone else who is not white this big song and dance about how great they are and how bad white should feel! **** You I'm white and I'm ****ING PROUD!!!!

buzz kill

This POS needs to tuck some money away so when he has an early demise his family won't have to hit up white folk for his burial. Cuz dem dere razists wunt giss a dam or a dime.

buzz kill

He should learn to shut his mouth, he gives all black people a bad name.

Joe

Man up boy. Take responsibility for your actions !

Ben

What a IDIOT. Do you really think people that stupid? If you were going straight and she turned into you then SHE would be across the double yellow. YOU were across the double yellow dummy. Sick and tired of all this racist BS!!!!