One Direction Singer

Harry Stylin' in New Ferrari

6/26/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Harry Styles and his Ferrari.One Direction singer Harry Styles is wasting no time spending his boy band dollars and cruised around Beverly Hills in a brand new Ferrari convertible this weekend.

The 18-year-old's new luxury ride is a Ferrari California, which retails for around $200K.

You can bet the unfamous One Direction doesn't have one of these.

0507_stars_cars_footer

Kim

too much car for that teenbopper.. he looks like he is driving his dads cars haha

John_Dunkel

He's gonna be O-Town soon.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Just exactly how short is this guy? He looks like Gollum driving an eighteen-wheeler! If you're over 6'6'' it's almost impossible to even sit in these things with your head straight with the top down. Does Ferrari offer booster seats as an extra?

Bloomcounty.USA

Why is it always presumed that just because a person is driving an expensive car that they OWN the car? I'd wager that he RENTED that car. I've been to LA and Vegas and I know that you can rent them short term. As a matter of fact DreamCarsWest has a Ferrari California that they charge $1499 to rent ... and it's currently NOT AVAILABLE. So that tells me either you know it's a rental and you're just being sensationalistic, or you've got some lameducks on staff that don't know how to do research.

Sean

Ahhhhh those silly Gays, top down with a skull cap on good one, to be young and Gay in Hollywood ! P.S. I can rent one of them also !

Alicia

OMG!!!! I love 1D... They are so amazing and so hot!!! <3.... My favorite on is Zayn Malik and he is so hot..... I love him so muuch... When I seen this band I stop liking Justin Bieber... Well I still like him just not as much.... I love Zayn Malik sooooooooooo much <3 <3 <3

Dita Wildflower

In about 15 years he'll be out. Def gay.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

$200,000 Ferrari. Top speed in LA... 35mph.

k

It doesn't belong to him it belongs to Savan Koetcha.

Why would he buy a car on a continent he doesn't live on ?

FACT CHECKING WORKS. TRY IT.

or even just a simple google search.

stephanie9597

Wow TMZ... Do your research, its rented!!!!

MrsRhondaStyles143OneDirection

Leave Harry Styles and One Direction ALONE they arent from the USA they are from the UK! Also he didnt actually buy the car he RENTED it! You should leave all your nasty comments to yourself. You can like/hate my comment. I dont care I am a PROUD DIRECTIONER and Imma stand up for the boys no matter what happenes!!! :D

MrsRhondaStyles143OneDirection

Leave Harry Styles and One Direction ALONE they arent from the USA they are from the UK! Also he didnt actually buy the car he RENTED it! You should leave all your nasty comments to yourself. You can like/hate my comment. I dont care I am a PROUD DIRECTIONER and Imma stand up for the boys no matter what. And you say you dont like the boys and that they are not worth your time. But why are you reading articles about them and taking your time to leave a comment. They must be worth something to you have to waste a good 5-10min of your time. :D
#DirectionerInfinity