Tom Arnold

I Want NOTHING To Do

With Roseanne Roast

6/26/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0625_tom_Arnold_roseanne_barr_1993_article
Don't count on hearing any awkward jokes about having sex with Roseanne Barr -- because her famous ex-husband Tom Arnold wants nothing whatsoever to do with her upcoming Comedy Central roast.

A rep for Tom tells TMZ, the actor will NOT be reaching out to Comedy Central to participate and will say no if the network reaches out to him.

The rep adds, "He has absolutely no interest in being apart of it." The rep explained the couple simply doesn't talk anymore, and that's not gonna change any time soon.

Tom and Roseanne were married from 1990-1994 -- and their split was notoriously nasty, culminating in a screaming match outside the "Roseanne" set in 1994.

Years later, in a 2010 interview, Tom said Roseanne saved his life. So who knows.

Eddie

Rosanne singing the Star-Spangled Banner, Jack Murphy Stadium, San Diego, Calif., July 26, 1990:
(Video for first 0:38 is off.)

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Now he wants nothing to do with Rosanne's roast but when he was trying to get her paper back in the day he didn't mind hittin' it. What a user.

My Big Salami

Looks like they both have enjoyed eating alot of roasts thru the years!

GLaDOS

What the hell are they roasting her for? Has she even done anything in the past decade and a half really? She wasn't even funny when she was relevant.

LasVegasResidency

TMZ Staff, you should implement changes in the way your website runs. When someone replies to a comment, the user who posted the comment should be notified, kind of like how facebook does. There are too many morons on this site making ignorant comments and then just closing the site not knowing how dumb they look. Let the morons be notified of replies to their comments. This is achange that needs to happen because people who comment on this site are annoying. People who reply to this are the few who are boring.

Bridget

Nobody would know who the hell he was if it wasn't for Roseanne. Ungrateful little :bleep:

Marie

I think it's more of a respect thing. He's said time and again that Roseanne gave him a career. They no longer talk, so why would he "roast" her? I mean, he MAY do it, if she were to ask, but I doubt that she will.

ManiacalZebra

At least he's just going to let it go. Not striking out at your ex seems to be a rarity these days.

two cents

I dont' know. I catch old episodes and I still laugh. And I really liked her hawaii show that only made it one season. Roasting is brutal. I'm actually surprised he's not seeking more limelight on her coat tails.

Chuck

Tom wont participate nor willl I..all is well in Rosanne dumbville. Did I mention that i can't stand this witch..

static

Two completely unlikeable people.

Cheryl A.

"He has absolutely no interest in being apart of it"

He has EVERY interest in being apart from it but no interest in being a part of it.

I wish TMZ would stop hiring 3rd graders for the overnight stories.

Jmac

"So who knows"....A what's more who cares.

Joan K

Tom Arnold is a dirt bag and he wouldn't be alive today if Roasanne wouldn't have helped him stop his drugging.He was a dumb azz then and he still is.

parlayer