Charlie Sheen

Hotel Bill -- No Evidence

Of Rager In His Room

6/27/2012 6:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0626_charlie_sheen_INFCharlie Sheen looked like the same ol' Charlie Sheen as he left the Ritz-Carlton in NYC Tuesday ... and his hotel bill does not support a report that Charlie threw a raging party in his room.

According to the hotel bill -- obtained by TMZ -- Charlie (who checked in under the alias Mr. Chuck Clark) ate breakfast, lunch and dinner in the hotel -- most of the time in his room. FYI, usually people high on coke don't eat 3 meals a day.

Charlie Sheen Hotel Bill
As for alcohol ... there's no evidence that he ordered booze on June 22, 23, 24 or 25. On the 26th, Charlie ordered 5 different cocktails -- which makes it seem like it was not all for him -- plus a bottle of Krug wine. By the way, it's highly unlikely hookers drink Macallan 12 scotch or Remy Martin XO.

There are also charges for laundry and in-house pressing. Makes sense, because Charlie was in NYC for interviews about his upcoming show, "Anger Management."

Charlie tells TMZ ... on the 26th he had dinner in his room with "friends" and there were no drugs. As for drinking, he said, "Everybody drinks."

Several hotel employees tell TMZ  Charlie's hotel room was NOT trashed when he left. One staffer says Charlie left the room in "pristine condition."

barnyardhumor

Someone at the Ritz-Carlton should be put on notice for releasing this statement. That kind of behavior from an upscale establishment is sure to drive off celebrity customers.

Jay W.

Isn't there a striking resemblance between my avatar and Charlie ?

LCS27

TMZ is dumber than Charlie...LOL

northern gypsy

there's also no evidence that C.S. (or his p.r. team) have any integrity...here's why...i.m.o. they leaked this PHONY story to generate buzz for his new show !!!

Cheryl A.

Jeez TMZ, you outed his "fake name for hotels" Now he has to come up with another.

Been Bitten By The Coo Coo Bug

It's easy to cover up and clean up a real big mess. That's reason why hotels have a cleaning staff.

northern gypsy

unleash the hounds...come on tmz sniff out the source of this rumor ... i'll bet you a double expresso (my fav) that the trail leads back to C.S. crew !!!

Joe Blowe

I'm glad we cleared all that up

LasVegasResidency

Charlie is the man.

TMZ, implement a notification system on the site. I'm sick of all the idiots posting ignorant comments. They need to know when someone replies to their comment. More than likely it was a stupid comment to begin with. make the change...make it. Morons and idiots comment in 3..2...1... GO NOW GO NOW GOOOO

Fat Mike

What else didn't happen? Riveting news story, this one.

nof

Charlie vacuumed right before he left...

That's how Mr. Chuck Clark rolls.

nof

Worst celeb-alias every known-to-man.

-Gary Coleman's?

-"Woody Wood..."

-Woodpecker but he left the "pecker" out.

-Carried him kicking/screaming one night.

UCLA's N.P.I.

Nuthouse.

I'd arrived the day before.

Came this close to getting a number-three lead pencil?

-Jammed in my right eye as I slept.

-And by one of the nuts.

Said good-bye 24 hours later.

Don't wanna over-stay your welcome.

Coleman working the pay phone.

"Yes, hello, this is Woody Wood - how may I help you..."

Anonymous

"FYI, usually people high on coke don't eat 3 meals a day."
I am glad they wrote this. Not being a coke-head, I did not know this.

Kari

If someone publicly displayed my hotel bill, what I drank, etc., I would sue them. That's disgusting. Get a little dignity, and then show others some dignity.

VinceAmbersDad

Love Charlie but WHO CARES?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments