Hilary Duff

Bikini Ready

... 3 Months After Baby

6/28/2012 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hilary Duff is Bikini Ready ... 3 Months After a BabyJessica Simpson should probably take note ... 'cause Hilary Duff has already bounced back to bikini form ... just 3 months after giving birth.

The 24-year-old actress -- who's married to retired hockey star Mike Comrie -- was hangin' by a pool in Mexico ... relaxing with her new son Luca Cruz, who was just born on March 20.

It appears Duff has already dropped most of the baby weight ... and she doesn't even have a $4 million deal with a weight loss company.

Nice work.

0409_bikini_babes_footer

Mumra the Ever Living

Just because you can buy a bikini in a size 18 does not make you bikini ready.

Mumra the Ever Living

Is she bulking up for the NFL? This photo reminds me of those pictures they have in National Geographic of 220 lb women laying on the beach in some God forsaken Soviet era "peoples resort".

Kari

I agree with #1. I am not seeing bikini ready here. A one piece would be much better. And a top..and pants.

Raejean

Not quite yet bikini ready. Although I do believe this one actually had a baby recently; this is what real postpartum mothers look like after three months.

FlamingoNut

Sorry, but that's not bikini ready, but then again, I've seen bigger women in a bikini, sadly...

S.Viola2011

Jessica Simpson should take note? Are you kidding me TMZ? Every womens body is different after giving birth. Some bounce back and others dont. For some its easy to loose the weight and others its not. You can completely tell a guy wrote this. Oh and if she feels she is bikini ready then okay she is. All that matters is she is happy with her body. I know damn sure that I wasn't in a bikini after giving birth to my son.... its been 7 months and I still am not. Leave Hilary alone... atleast she isn't going out having hit and runs and DUI's... she is actually making something of herself.

steph

omgoodness...really ppl...jus cuz she isn't a size 2 or smaller...jezzz she did jus have a child a few months ago...i think she looks good....there isn't anything wrong w/ the way she looks...

Baker

I would LOVE to see MEN have babies and see how fast they get their body back. I would think that after a woman gives birth to a little person people would be amazed at that feat and not commenting on how FAST she gets her bikini body back. This article was probably written by a person who has never been married or had kids and does not understand that these women just pushed out a little person.

Joey

Bounced back. You have got to be kidding it looks liek she is still about 4 months pregnant and her arms look like an old ladies

CJ

I wouldn't say she's "bikini ready" by Hollywood standards, but she's just chilling with her baby she looks fine for just giving birth. If she doesn't give a crap the paparazzi are there, who cares...

EatMe

Enough with the post baby bikini weight obsession already! Its media attention like this, obsessing over what a woman's body 'should' look like that messes women up in this society. It's not healthy for women to be stick thin while they are pregnant or nursing. A woman's post partum body needs fat, and is there for her child to produce rich milk, not idiot male ooglers who want to see her in a bikini. STOP IT ALREADY!!!

EatMe

and Jessica Simpson should take not take note to ignore your ignorant weight-bullying and focus on the health of her baby, not what you a**holes think she should *look* like. Are all YOUR moms perfect? I think we should all go harass your moms and see how you like it.

Toilethead

Still pretty chunky.

cvs

Hilary Duff looks terrific, Jessica Simpson also looks great..... they just gave birth! While pregnant our bodies do not get large in 2 or 3 months & they should not *go back to normal* that quickly either. I will also say that I had a baby in my 20's & again in my 30's. The recovery in my 20's was signifigantly quicker & easier than when I was older.

Laura

Just because shes not a size 2 shes not ready for a bikini?! Really ?! She looks amazing for just having a baby three months ago. Atleast you can't see her damn bones like some of the famous people. If she is comfortable in a bikini and looks better then alot of the women out there who just had a baby then thats all that matters.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments