Russell Brand

Billboard Vandalized

... Hilariously

6/28/2012 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0627_russell_brand_tmz_katy_perryRussell Brand's new TV show isn't getting much support from the graffiti community.

Some clever vandal -- who clearly isn't a fan of Russell's new late night talk show "Brand X" -- decided to tag a billboard for the show on Sunset Blvd. with a special spray-painted diss ... involving Russell's estranged wife Katy Perry.

It's pretty funny ... and it pretty much speaks for itself ... so we gotta ask ...

Marsy

me too

Majestik

Okay, I didn't know who the hell Russell Brand was until he started dating Katy Perry. Then I found a stand up DVD of this guy and I was like...WOT? Really, he's funny HOW???????
Oh, BTW, wasn't he in that movie, "GET HIM TO THE GREEK" ??? Yeah that was showing for what, TWO WEEKS before pulled?
Katy is much better off, she's adorable, she's got talent, she seems level headed and she's not making a huge scene out of her divorce, nor is she looking for extra fame. Matter of fact, with this movie coming out showing a year of her life on the road she's now talking about taking a step back for a year and just disappearing. There is a level headed gal.

Bridget

I like Russel. He seems like a nice guy. He makes me laugh. But his comedy can be a bit to much for my taste sometimes. But I think I will give his new show a shot.

I am definitely not seeing the Katy Perry movie. Nothing against her, but I can't seem to get away from her. Girl is EVERYWHERE. I'm on major Katy Perry overdose at this point.

bunny

Now that billboard is funny. Usually taggers wouldn't give a damn about either of them so it must have been just dumb kids. Kudo's to them on defacing that billboard.

Six7Six7

Katy Perry has breasts. Easy choice.

jayman419

One thing I will say about Brand, even though I'm not a fan of him or his humor, is that he was really classy about the divorce.
He could have snaked big bucks off Katy, but he was real stand-up about it.

Joan K

Classy and the name Russel Brand should never be used in the same sentence. He has his mind in one place and it is sickening, pervert.

ex lax

who are them nietherandials?

IceGypsy

I love Russell, had no idea he had a show, tnx TMZ I'll have to check out the show.

haskel420

I DONT THINK HES FUNNY AND I CANT STAND HIS VOICE AND DELIVERY.. SAME WITH RICKY GERVAIS

Chuck

How does this unfunny man still get work?

brad

I watched Russell on Conan OBrien's talk show on the internet yesterday. Russell is funny sometimes. Other times he's just kind of weird, especially when he talks about wanting to wanting to have sex with other guys and all that. He's trying to be spontaneously funny but it doesn't work a lot of the time. Maybe Russell should get some DVDs of Robin Williams. Robin is the undisputed master of "off the top of his head" spontaneous humor. Robin's interviews are almost always very funny.

brad

As far as this graffiti of Russell's billboard goes, I'm sure Katy's fans aren't too happy with him these days. I bet Russell was a bigtime a-hole towards Katy a lot during their marriage. Katy just made a big mistake by marrying him. It happens. She wouldn't be the first girl to do that. Russell is the kind of guy you have a FLING with for maybe 6 months or so. That's about it. I hope Katy learned her lesson about guys like Russell. Katy is a cool girl and she's very talented. After her massive success in the last few years, super hot Katy ought to be able to find a good looking, cool guy that isn't a jerk a lot of the time like Russell was. Maybe she's throttle back her emotions this time around and not rush into a deep relationship right away. She ought to date several guys to figure out who is most compatible with her.

O_o

the results of that poll does not actually demonstrate the public's opinion on brand's movie...all it shows is that the majority of tmz readers are a bunch of silly teens who know nothing about life. brand all the way f*ktards.

gimmeshelter

That tagger's one line here was better than all of Brand's so-called jokes combined.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments