Alec Baldwin

EXPLODES

on Another Photog

6/29/2012 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

062912_alec_baldwin_splash_launchAlec Baldwin
got physical with ANOTHER photog in New York City moments ago ... verbally blasting the guy in the middle of the street, squeezing his arm and ordering him to scram.

It's unclear what touched off the aggressive confrontation ... but we do know the paps have been following Alec all over the place since the infamous shoving incident at the court house last week.

It seems Alec finally had enough ...

This time, Alec -- clutching a pink stuffed animal -- approached one of the photogs who was hanging out in front of his apartment building and lashed out, "I want you to shut the f**k up ... leave my neighbor alone ... get outta here."

At one point, at the beginning of the confrontation, It sounds like Alec says to the photog, "I know you got raped by a priest or something."

Then, in an effort to assert his dominance, Alec got right in the pap's face ... and in a menacing tone said, "You little girl."

The pap tried to explain himself, but Alec wasn't having it ... and walked back into his building.

Even though he might have been baited, the confrontation may not have been the smartest move for Alec ... since the NYPD is still investigating the actor for assault over the court incident.

update_bar
8:39 AM PT -- A source connected with Alec Baldwin tells TMZ ... the photog had confrontations with other residents in the building before the incident with Alec.

The source also says ... when one resident asked the photog to stop "harassing everyone," the photog told the person, "f**k you."

static

Looks like simple assault to me I'd press charges.

DVH

The photographer should've said "I'm sorry, but who are you? I'm here because I heard Jonny Depp was coming." Ha, burst his no cause big ego.

Robyn

Paps need to leave the guy alone--they're obviously just trying to get a rise out of him to either sue him (what people do when they have no talent) or sell the pictures/story to get easy cash.

JLP

Alec Baldwin needs to get over himself, whata a bully. He must feel like such a big man grabbing and attacking a guy like a foot shorter than he is.

Bald-LOSE

If I made millions to play pretend in the movies, I'd be kissing the ass of every photog that came my way. And what is with the "You little girl." comment? Is he a closeted homophobe or an angry little man?

Carl

I don't blame him for getting so annoyed, but he needs to be realistic. If you can't stand the paps surrounding you then hire bodyguards to get you a little space. He could easily afford it.

silent

I honestly think that there should be laws passed where the pap are not alowed to stalk celebs (ie only take pics outside clubs and events) not wait outside their homes

Sandra

This guy is a dangerous loose cannon and will critically hurt someone in the near future!!

Fat Mike

What's with all the enlarged text and capital letters lately? Your headline writer should stick to posting comments on Youtube.

piper

when is someone gonna stop these papparazzi, they are doing this **** on purpose to bait actors and actresses who have a history of being a little aggressive, .....ohhh man, i would be doing more than shovin some of these guys...eggin him on...
I know Alec should just keep silent but for how long??how many of them are the instigaters of it in the first place....

ragu4u

Baldwin is walking around with a pink stuffed animal and he calls the OTHER GUY a little girl?

BigBoyBC

Picture show Baldwin touching the guy, technically that's assault, time to sue Baldwin...

Mikey

Never trust a guy who irons his t-shirts and carries a pink stuffy.

IceGypsy

If he would just ignore them they would get bored and go away. He's doing exactly what they want.

palermo

He needs to be locked up. He CHOSE to be in a business where you are going to get publicity. That woman had better think seriously about becoming his wife.