Alec Baldwin

EXPLODES

on Another Photog

6/29/2012 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

062912_alec_baldwin_splash_launchAlec Baldwin
got physical with ANOTHER photog in New York City moments ago ... verbally blasting the guy in the middle of the street, squeezing his arm and ordering him to scram.

It's unclear what touched off the aggressive confrontation ... but we do know the paps have been following Alec all over the place since the infamous shoving incident at the court house last week.

It seems Alec finally had enough ...

This time, Alec -- clutching a pink stuffed animal -- approached one of the photogs who was hanging out in front of his apartment building and lashed out, "I want you to shut the f**k up ... leave my neighbor alone ... get outta here."

At one point, at the beginning of the confrontation, It sounds like Alec says to the photog, "I know you got raped by a priest or something."

Then, in an effort to assert his dominance, Alec got right in the pap's face ... and in a menacing tone said, "You little girl."

The pap tried to explain himself, but Alec wasn't having it ... and walked back into his building.

Even though he might have been baited, the confrontation may not have been the smartest move for Alec ... since the NYPD is still investigating the actor for assault over the court incident.

update_bar
8:39 AM PT -- A source connected with Alec Baldwin tells TMZ ... the photog had confrontations with other residents in the building before the incident with Alec.

The source also says ... when one resident asked the photog to stop "harassing everyone," the photog told the person, "f**k you."

Mjdzfun

You know...Baldwin is an ass but c'mon. This would piss anyone off.

Drmartin

TMZ! Stop paying for these videos! these trolls are multiplying!

Crystal

I don't blame Mr. Baldwin one bit. I even want to grab that idiot with the camera and give him a good shake. I understand they're "just doing their job", but maybe try being a little less intrusive and obnoxious. Mr. Baldwin and his neighbor were simply sticking up for each other, as good neighbors do. That camera-jerk was just hoping to rile him up enough so that he could try to cash in on the man's NORMAL reaction to such harassment. Give me a break.

carmen

GOOD! I want every actor/actress/rockstar/sports person to kick EVERY S*** bag papparazi's ass. These people are s*** of the earth. No one deserves this crap. Good for Alec! Dude your my hero and you rock. Paps are in the same league as molesters. They just have better cameras.

Patrick Gilchrist

Baldwin should do what Billy Joel does. Pay someone to mutilate, torture and kill his supposed enemies.

Brad

You would think actors could figure out a way to disguise themselves when in public? My guess is... they already do that... and only when they want to intentionally create drama they go out in public undisguised.

Bettsie

When we heard how Alec talked to his daughter remember. How do you think he's was going to talk to a photog. These movie stars are fair game. I wish they realize that's why they get paid the big bucks. Geez but they don't like their picture taken. Do you really think he cares about his neighbor. NOT

Anonymous

Did anyone watch the video... Alec Baldwin is totally in the right here. He is fed up with being harassed by these poor excuses for photographers, and when they harass his neighbor that is just taking it too far. Yes, he gets mad, but he does not lash out and his actually very reasonable.

Anonymous

I don't particularly like alec baldwin, but these photographers would get rather annoying after a while i'd imagine.

otbros

Alec Baldwin behaves poorly. If he tries this in the wrong state, he will get shot. He'd better stay in Califruita or New York.

XAVIER

THESE GUYS HAVE NO CODE AND ARE OUT OF HAND .
THEY ARE VERY INVASIVE AND ACT LIKE THEY ARE NOT .
ALEC AND EVERY OTHER PUBLIC FIGURE IS HARASSED, AND SHOULD HAVE RIGHTS TO PRIVACY .

Volker

I think he is absolutely right. As sad as it is for you TMZ guys, sometimes its just too much for a guy to take. He stood still for a while and then it was just bad what the Photographer did when he started having conversations with the neighbor.

NYCL Poster

Look, I hate Baldwin but I hate these paparazzi dics even more. Imagine having to deal with these idiots each and every day?

JPrimus

When is someone going to knock this fat **** on his ass?

JoeSchmoe14

So, according to the now famous video available on TMZ, this Alec Baldwin guy thinks he is going to get married in a Catholic Church and then has the gall to grab some random photog by the scruff of the neck and say "I know you got raped by a priest of something." I have never heard such open and public words of disrespect and vulgar reference to to the Catholic Church from a man who is about to be married by a Catholic priest within 72 hours. I hope the pastor of St. Patrick's Old Cathedral, at bare minimum, addresses this sad and greivous slander Mr. Baldwin committed toward that man and the Church.