Charlie Sheen

Goes After 'Men' in

'Anger Management' Debut

6/29/2012 7:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0629_sheen_angerCharlie Sheen wasted no time attacking his former show during the premiere of "Anger Management" last night ... taking some not-so-veiled shots at "Two and a Half Men" during the opening scene.

The very first scene of "Management" opens on a tight shot of Charlie (playing a character named Charlie) while he's on an angry rant ... saying, "YOU CAN'T FIRE ME, I QUIT!! You want to replace me with some other guy? Go ahead! It won't be the same!"

He adds, "You think I'm losing! I'm not! I'm ... anyway, you get the idea."

When the camera pulls out, it reveals Charlie is only taking out his anger on an inflatable punching bag named BoBo ... while teaching his group therapy class about an anger management technique.

Not very subtle ...

Fun Fact -- the show debuted last night on FX ... right after an episode of "Men."

Heidi

Watched the show & LOVED IT!!!! BRILLIANT!!!
On a seperate note: Not sure why so many try to compare Charlie with a Bob Newhart. Yes, I've heard of him but have no idea who he is/was or why anhyone would compare Charlie with someone else0 ....
GREAT SHOW & will continue watching, he is ENTERTAINMENT!!! :)

Jenny

My hubby and I watched and thought it was hilarious, can't wait for next week!

XAVIER

CHARLIES THE MAN .

GREAT START , AND IT WILL GET BETTER

TAKE THAT CHUCK

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Just who are the CLOWNS that follow this pervert?? They must be as decadent as he is and are very comfortable with his degenerate type of comedy!!!! Morality is NOT one of his characteristics !!! Is that where this country is heading? Appreciating Filth and Stupidity of Charlie Sheen is Sick in itself!!!

omega

people are so full of crap, oh I didn't watch I never will, stop lying you know damn well you watched you just want attention, clowns, I liked the show and I'm looking forward to more

amaaazed

I thought it was very funny. So did my husband. It's exactly what we expected - more of that funny guy named Charlie !!!!!!

monique

why did anyone bother watching the show, sounds to me like it was just a major repeat of his tmz headlines
i wouldn't watch this crap

EatMe

#winning @ being boring and offering nothing original, unexpected, or of interest zzzzzzzz

Gaylord

I had to force myself to watch half of the show then I couldn't stand it any longer and turned it off. The only laugh I got out of it was my own chuckle when I turned it off and vowed to never watch it again. What a stupid program with all too predictable lines. Even worse, this was supposed to continue for yet another 30 minutes? Oh the humanity, the humanity. This show, like Charlie, is washed up. I rate it a big "BOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

EatMe

interesting how many of the people commenting about what a great show it is, and how much they love charlie, just signed up like an hour ago. nice try, but no amount of fake accounts will make people like your crap charlie

Emma

It's rather sad to me that Mr Sheen only has the brain capacity to play arrogant characters named Charlie.

Trooper Tom

Its time Sheen just STFHU and moved on

tamara

This explains why he announced he's going to spend time with family and not act. He knew it was a bomb.
Geez I really wanted to like that show. bummer

Phil

Charlie's definitely winning! Highest rating comedy show in cable HISTORY! http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/anger-management-premiere-ratings-charlie-sheen-fx-343584

thousandmillion

charle`s manson still workin? when he goin playbo manson ginnys? fhunty lit olt hite man

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments