Church of Scientology

We're NOT Tailing Katie

7/1/2012 6:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0701_scientology
The Church of Scientology has responded to TMZ’s story ... that Katie Holmes believes she is being followed by the Church -- they say it ain't so.

Gary Soter, lawyer for the Church, tells TMZ ... the Church of Scientology is not following Katie or conducting surveillance on her in the wake of her divorce with Tom Cruise.

As we previously reported, several vehicles have been on Katie’s tail in recent weeks, but again the lawyer says the Church is not behind it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

haha

Yeah bc they are sooooo forthcoming with their shady methods - bunch of liars and freaks

Donkey_Punch

Rephrase the question. Is Scientology paying for the people following her?

The answer would be yes.

News Flash

Number 2222222222222222

News Flash

444444444444

News Flash

5555555555555

DaveT

Of course they're not tailing Katie...they're not underground mafia :D

Ann-G

you know what I would have my lawyer say if I was tailing Katie, but didnt want to get caught so easy? I'd have then say I wasnt following Katie.

Just saying.

Jen

CULT.

Mokie

We are not following her, now move along nothing to see here...

Mel

Of course they are going to say that...but this was a smart move on Katie's part really. If the COS is as crazy as I've read, this step is a good one.

Now the media will be tuned to the idea of COS stalkers and will be posting pictures of stalker-esque vehicles. Come on the paps know other paps and will eventually recognize people tailing Katie that aren't paps.

I think the leak that she suspected COS stalkers is intentional as a public warning to them to back off.

DaveT

..."Hey everyone I don't want you to notice I'm underhandedly trying to steal a daughter away from her father, so look at the smoke I'm blowing, they're following me!, look!, over there!, is it working yet?"...."D

two cents

The cult of $cientology's motto: Deny; Deny; Deny. Oh they're following her alright. Make no mistake. This cult is dangerous and Katie's lucky to get out allive. Lisa McPherson.

Susan

I can not believe how this marriage has fallen apart. Wonder how long this unhappiness has been going on?

TrixLaRue

Who us? No, no....that's not us...must be aliens or something....

Mikeg

It's like they'd say: "Yes we are ought to kill her.."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments