Jessica Simpson

I Have Not Reached

My Goal Weight Yet

7/3/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0703_jessica_simpson_pcnNine weeks after giving birth to daughter Maxwell, Jessica Simpson once again showed off her voluptuous post-partum curves and nearly spilled out of her slimming black spandex fitness wear as she made her way to a gym in L.A. on Monday.

31-year-old Simpson -- who inked a $4 million deal with Weight Watchers -- has vowed to slim all the way down to 130 pounds.

Jess does not want to be an unfit mom.

Tom

What kills me is she took that perfect body from Dukes of Hazzard and ruined it forever. Her body will never be the same no matter how much weight she loses....

Rob

There is no way that this is Jessica Simpson. Mouth is too small and the profile of her face with the small mouth can be hers.

chris beaven

Is that REALLY Daisy Duke?? My god I used to masturbate to her in her short shorts. WTF happened. OMG

Kristin

my god, give this woman a break...you people at TMZ are a bunch of asshats!!!!!!

dumdown

$4 million dollar deal??? she probably let herself get that big as a part of the publicity stunt. Stuffing her face and loving every minute of it and in six months from now she'll be doing commercials with J. Hudson talking about how amazing weight watchers program has been

Gretel

I was really lucky with my pregnancies. I couldn't stand the thought of food so I had to force myself to eat a good healthy diet. By the time it abated at about six months I was getting too big in pregnancy to put much food in my stomach at a time, so I ended up only gaining about 10 pounds during pregnancy and could actually fit back into my pants after delivery. I wish that would have lasted because now I have to watch every damn thing I put in my mouth. I have followed a Weight Watcher's diet for four years so I don't get fat, so why didn't they offer me a few million?

gravelark

I don't see the big deal here. I've seen lots of women in my area have a kid and never lose the weight. I mean never even try to lose it. I commend her on her effort and wanting to lose the weight. Some people don't even get to that first step.

Candice

Unless she has gastric bypass, there is no way she will weigh 130. Unless some fat people, she is fat ALLLLLLLL OVER, not just some fat here and there.

Meanie

Soon to be seen at a Walmart near you. Buying hair dye and diet pills.

texaschickeee

No ****. and you had not hit your target weigh BEFORE getting pregnant.

SheisHot

Jessica is a natural beauty!

South Beach

Hang in there Jessica, you CAN do this!

Deesker

Jessica Simpson let her body go when she became pregnant. She is now obese. Not every woman, who gets pregnant, gets fat like that. She used her pregnancy as an excuse to eat. She has no clue what eating healthy is.

e33

Isn't she short? Her goal should not be 130lbs, it should be 110. She's never gonna get to 150.

itstrue

As someone who has had children/c-section/nursed them etc., and as a medical professional...she let herself go, and had a blast while pregnant. Wondering where her doctor was during this. Mine would point to a bullwhip over the scale and remind me to be healthy and not turn into a whale if I wanted healthy children. Thankfully so, I had 2 heathly children and am eternally grateful for that. When you nurse a baby, it helps you lose weight...not gain it...For those of you who feel sorry for her in these pictures -- she is the one who bragged about the multi-million dollar deal with Weight-Watchers and put herself in the position to be constantly scrutinized. All she'd have to do is stay home, take care of her baby, get a personal trainer and work out. I feel you sympathy for her. She'll continue to be rich, regardless of the way this turns out. Show business is a true equalizer, when you put yourself out there day after day. A little privacy goes a long way.