Jessica Simpson

I Have Not Reached

My Goal Weight Yet

7/3/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0703_jessica_simpson_pcnNine weeks after giving birth to daughter Maxwell, Jessica Simpson once again showed off her voluptuous post-partum curves and nearly spilled out of her slimming black spandex fitness wear as she made her way to a gym in L.A. on Monday.

31-year-old Simpson -- who inked a $4 million deal with Weight Watchers -- has vowed to slim all the way down to 130 pounds.

Jess does not want to be an unfit mom.

OBS

Thank you, Jessica, for being the only honest new mum in Hollywood! Perhaps she is even feeding herself while she nurses her baby? That is pretty novel in Celebrityland!

ferngully69@

What kind of doctor did she have who told her she could eat anything she wanted while pregnant? A quack. Studies are linking autism and all kinds of other problems in children to mothers who are obese before and during pregnancy. I like the way Rose Kennedy managed to have 9 children and NEVER looked like JS. She needs to take a trip to an impoverished country sometime. Maybe then she'll stop eating 10x her fair share of the world's food supply. disgusting glutton. .

Chicago

I did not realize how big she got during her pregnancy. I think going overboard is common with your first child and the weight is harder to lose as you get older.

I started out at 95 lbs on my first pregancy and ended up at 150 at the end, second pregnancy started at about 105 and ended up aound the same weight. Third and final pregnancy started at about 105 and the scale did not even hit 140. You could not even tell I was pregnant from behind! I think you just learn how hard it is to lose. I'm now 35 years old and cannot get below 115 pounds no matter how much I try!!

Jessica is cute, always has been. She will bounce back in shape. Congrats to her for having the desire to get back into shape and be healthy.

Von

Well, she did appear to gain a little more than needed while pregnant. It will just take much much longer for her to lose it. Hope she nurses; will help her a bit.

Wardo

Welp, she went and jumped the old shark. She will never lose that gunt of hers and those dead rats will be bouncing to the floor like slinkys for life. Good luck buddy...weight watchers has their plate full...

carol

leave her alone for awhile - give her some time

Cujeaux

The weight gain started before she was even pregnant. Then rumors started swirling that she was preggers due to her belly. Then she went along with it and go pregnant. That's why her pregnancy seemed like an eternity. It will take a good year of dedication to melt it off. I suspect she will give up after a couple months and get a bunch of procedures done.

Dizzle

Shiiiit I'm trying to get down to 130 for free.
(2 month old baby).

dia11

omg she should not come out of the house till she reaches 130, not 131, not 132, she has to be 130lbs for the world to accept her again. i know WW is deleived to her and she probably has a home gym and trainer so why is she coming out the house! that was all sarcasm btw

billybob

Is this a body double?? I can't even recognize her face...

CourtneyM

It doesnt matter if she makes her goal weight or not shes a mom now and sorry but you dont have to look like a barbie doll after having children!

Vanessa

Hello

KRISTA

She is actually being a normal person unlike these other celebs who have the baby and get plastic surgery or what ever it is they do to get back in shape at 2 weeks. That is impossible even if you are fit it take at least 3 weeks for the swelling to go down.

Northerngirl41

Leave her alone. She is a human being and a kind one at that. Why is it that there are so many people who just want to put her down? Gosh you make me sick. What happened to you in life that makes you so mean and judgemental? She is taking off the weight as best as she can and experiencing the "American Dream". So F the rest of you trolls.

justheretoo

for a 4 million dollar deal, anyone could get to 130 lbs from that. Weight Watchers is supposed to promote the average person can loose weight when eating and exercising. For them to pay her 4 million dollars to do it.....it really aggravates me. The average joe has to pay to go there, but they are paying her to loose weight?? WTF