Jessica Simpson

I Have Not Reached

My Goal Weight Yet

7/3/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0703_jessica_simpson_pcnNine weeks after giving birth to daughter Maxwell, Jessica Simpson once again showed off her voluptuous post-partum curves and nearly spilled out of her slimming black spandex fitness wear as she made her way to a gym in L.A. on Monday.

31-year-old Simpson -- who inked a $4 million deal with Weight Watchers -- has vowed to slim all the way down to 130 pounds.

Jess does not want to be an unfit mom.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Do you really think that every woman's pregnancy and post-pregnancy should be easy if YOURS was?

Now, Jessica admitted she ate alot of crap. But I gained 50 lbs while I was pregnant, I wasn't eating junk food, dear pregnancy experts of TMZ. I was sick (to my stomach) most of the time and had the worst acid reflux in the history of mankind, milk was the only thing that helped and I drank a lot of it.

Liz

... did she get bigger since the birth?

Susan

Jessica - Cut your hair & put a smile on your face & stay out of the refrigerator. Think about how much money you are making from Weight Watchers.

WandaP

Give her a break, how many babies have u guys given birth to, she is a small lady, she gained it in 9 months , give her THAT TO LOSE IT

nZee

Give her some slack, TMZ!
If she loses her weight too fast, her skin wont shrink fast enough!
And she will need plastic surgery to cut off the overextending skin!

Carl

Has she even started?

Genghis Khan

Has she lost a pound? Certainly not many....

SAWolf

The standard refrain is ,'She's eating for two", no she's eating for 1.1. The excuse to become so heavy, does damage to the offspring via metabolic pathways that eventually influence the epigenome, hence genetic expression of the offspring, really foolish.

Paul B

Give her a break. She may be mega rich but she's still got feelings...

manbearpig

i got 20 bucks her body is going to be a pile of loose flesh from all the stretchmarks.
she is like 4X as tick everywhere.
i never thought she was terribly attractive but now- she is a lost cause.

dierdre

Jessica Simpson, at one time was a gorgeous looking woman. Whatever the hell happened to her. I know she was pregnant, but no one should gain weight like she did. Sorry, but she still looks HUGE. The caption reads " She hasn't reached her goal weight yet" WOW .....REALLY;;;;;; ARE YOU FRIGIN KIDDING ME>>>>>>She needs to drop about 400 lbs. ewwwww

David

She has curves. She's not fat. Give her a break!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Losing weight has more to do with moving around such as doing any type of cardio exercises than watching what you eat and frolicking around. Weight watchers is just a ploy to get you to buy their overpriced food that you can basically make if you're not too damn lazy too.

Muse.ical

Although it IS natural to gain weight when ur preggers (uh, hello?) --- what Jessica did is use her pregnancy as an excuse to BE THE PIG SHE REALLY IS INSIDE. I remember TV interviews, of her talking about how she "ate like a pig" - and LAUGHING about how big she was. Uh, bet she's NOT laughing now. I can't even fathom what her skin looks like. Probably DISGUSTING stretch mark scars, whereas, had she ate RIGHT and "splurged" every now and then, SHE WOULD LOOK LIKE A PHUKING WHALE IN GYM CLOTHES. She will NEVER look "good" again, w/out needing airbrushing for her stretch mark scars. I think it's going to take her FOREVER to lose this weight, and I think, in part, because she has a "gorging" eating disorder, w/out puking. Whatever that would be called.

jared phillips

Holy**** she's so fat! LOL!