Jessica Simpson

I Have Not Reached

My Goal Weight Yet

7/3/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0703_jessica_simpson_pcnNine weeks after giving birth to daughter Maxwell, Jessica Simpson once again showed off her voluptuous post-partum curves and nearly spilled out of her slimming black spandex fitness wear as she made her way to a gym in L.A. on Monday.

31-year-old Simpson -- who inked a $4 million deal with Weight Watchers -- has vowed to slim all the way down to 130 pounds.

Jess does not want to be an unfit mom.

TheVolleyballGod

The chic is a lost case, a total house and a big fat pig who loves to eat liek a slob and has used her pregnancy to pig out on food like crazy, Christ only knows what kind of stuff she partied with when she was running around with that former hot body and melted her sanity way.. She loves looking fat and ugly dont kid yaself she loves punishing herself

sticky

She has been on the heavier side for a long time now. Instead of eating so much during prego she should of been countering it with exercise. Seriously, people don't gain that much during preg. Luckily she is worth millions and can have any type of work of done. I would be getting lipo'd to lasered. She looks miserable and has been complaining of her weight for years. She is just fine and still very pretty, if she was secure with herself then her weight would not even be a topic. Like Adele, she is gorgeous and does not want to be a twig. More power to her.

ballsout

way to go, nick!

yalanda

I thought she didn't care about her shape and weight...liar i guess if there are enough zero's on the check then suddendly she cares

misbehaven

what a friggin cow.....and a dumb one to boot..!

She's baaaack

I guess Jessica and her "daddy" did Nick Lachey a favor too by forcing him out of the marriage. By the way have you seen Vanessa Lachey lately? She's eating healthy. Good luck Nick.

nipples mugee

ha ha ha jeeze, I remember rubbing one off when she was hot.... I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Lydie

Since when do we ¨mothers¨have to reach the pre-pregnancy weight right after giving birth???? Let me remind you all that this weight was gain over a period of NINE MONTHS and nobody is asking Jessica to be an anorexic....please let her be, a mother who gave birth and takes the time to enjoy herself wih the baby and her hubby...love you Jess!

FireProofs

That IS NOT Jessica Simpson, that is NOT her face or body! She is not that heavy, and this picture doesn't show her face or body-structure, looks like an obvious fake shoot. Is TMZ as scary & manipulative as Scientology?

J

Jessica Simpson is the new Kristi Alley of today!!

julie

What a bunch of horrible, catty jr. high girls work at TMZ. Wow. Pathetic.

notta

Those things are bigger than your head. That's what I'm talking about.

janet

That is not Jessica Simpson.

tmzfan

Jessica, you keep doing what you're doing and enjoy your baby. I admire you, who cares what the paps say.

Majestik

And anyone on this thread that thinks this is "RECENT. Good for you, you are so far REMOVED from reality. This is the SAME pictures that were taken, all different for TMZ to post and claim this is her NOW. I don't know if TMZ and their STAFF is a bunch of dumbarses or they are being paid by "WEIGHT WATCHERS" Pulesse, I 'm going to believe, and even if I didn't where is my question when this all starting with Jessica. She gained a whole crap load of weight during preggies, then has to lose it. What about your THREE GIRLS IN THE TMZ room that are BIG, overweight and has nothing to do with babies, are you making fun of their weight?