Ne-Yo

Come Closer ...

To My $500k Mansion

7/5/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0701_Ne-Yos-Pad_gallery_launch
R&B superstar Ne-Yo spends a lot of time writing hits for other people ... and now that's paying off, 'cause dude just dropped over $500k on a siiiiiick house in GA.

The singer / songwriter bought a sweet new 5,900 square foot pad in Milton, Georgia ... it boasts 6 bedrooms, 5 baths, a finished terrace and overlooks a golf course ... which is awesome if you like golf.

Ne-Yo bought the house for a cool $550,000 ... but from the pics we're hoping he'll spend a few more song-writing bucks re-decorating.

Just sayin'.

update_bar
Ne-Yo's mansion just got a little more awesome -- 'cause his peeps tell us he actually bought it as a gift for his mother! A $550k trinket ... well played, son.

Shami

It's to bad this Las Vegas kid hasn't stayed in Vegas, with our crappy housing market (which equals a buyer's market) he could have gotten MUCH more for that much... and no humidity ;) But he has come back to support a lot of local charities, so I can't hate on my former classmate.

Lindsay

Ha! Too funny.... this house is down the street from me! It's really not reflective of GA pricing though. It's most likely b/c this is an older home... probably a short sale as well. I don't know many homes in that neighborhood under 750K

Dede

Please tell me this house was staged by a 1st time designer. It's awful and tacky!

Yak

$500K for a "mansion". That's an 800 sq ft condo in Vancouver, or New York. You don't get a "mansion" anywhere for half a mil. You can get a nice house, but it ain't no mansion.

Jen

What a bargain. You cant get a 3 bed townhouse for that where I live.

serena412

what Brandon said I'm blown away that people can get paid $5506 in four weeks on the internet. did you look at this web link Lazypay10.com

Bridget

I like it. And TMZ, be careful. If you stick your noses any further in the air, you might run into something.

Ann

Love the house! The price is not ridiculous either. I think it a practical decision and shows he doesn't just blow his money away. I like him, he seems like he has his head on straight.

Ben

don't pay your taxes like you all do and it will be back on the block in no time, Enjoy it while you can.

Maverick Dick

Only $500k? That will only buy you an apartment in Vancouver...

LindyLou

Nice buy but is the price correct? You couldn't buy a decent 3 bedroom/1 bathroom house in Sydney for that amount!

Kasia

cool 500k ? WOW, for 500k in Brooklyn, NY (greenpoint) you can buy a one bedroom apartment. 500k for that kind of a house is nothing

bunny

That man definitely has taste. It's beautiful. The interior designer did a great job.

South Beach

Good bones house, great light. Now go spend &1 mil decorating and landscape and it will be good to go!

voiceofreason

As a fan of "House Hunters", I have seen run down homes with a much higher price tag! I like this home. It his homey, not a bunch of glitz and glitter!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments