'Sell This House: Extreme' Star

Mirror, Mirror ...

Smashed Me in the Face!

7/6/2012 2:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

070312_frattini_launch
In a case of WHEN HOUSES ATTACK ... one of the guys from the show "Sell this House: Extreme" found himself covered in blood after he was smashed in the face by a falling mirror. EXTREEEEEME!!

Here's what happened ... Charlie Frattini -- the construction guy who renovates the homes on the hit A&E reality show -- was taping an episode in Miami, FL last Friday ...  when a very large mirror he was attempting to secure to the wall came crashing down onto his face.

The mirror shattered ... and at least one of the pieces sliced open a 5-inch gash right above of his forehead. With blood literally dripping down his face, Charlie went to a local hospital ... where he was stitched up and released.

After the incident, Charlie -- sporting 2 nasty black eyes -- taped a video statement and joked about the situation ... "I got in a fight with a mirror, and the mirror kicked my ass."

0703_charlie_sheen_mirror_wm

Passion Of The Taint

DID HE SEE STARS?

I WANT A TV SHOW AND BE A STAR!!!!
I CAN FIX TOILETS!

Bman3304

For a second I thought this was another victim of the primate Chris Brown/Drake Fight... ung bunga

Lisa

Before, I clean up the blood and exercise first-aid, let me take a portrait for social media.

TMP

Yeah, smash a mirror into your face and while you're bleeding and clearly in need of stitches... go over and take a picture of yourself to make sure you have something to post on the internet....

Silver

Something seems really off about the fact that he took a picture of his bloody face after the incident happened. It seems like it was done on purpose for media attention.

Just sayin'? I dunno about you but that image looks suspicious.

arale norimaki

How ugly are you?

Are there many broken mirrors in your house

cindy

Holy Sh*t !!

taph

There's still bits of mirror on the wall. It didn't just come "falling/crashing down" on its own...it was ****tered while on the wall.

Traveller

where the hell was his hardhat?????? ooooh that's right he's a movie star .....

scoopie

looks like fake (stage) blood

alex perez

i was the electrician on job , that cut was not stage at all ! dont hate !

Laura

Same thing happened to me once-was windexing a huge mirror and accidentally pushed away the clips holding it to the wall-was slowly exiting the room when it crashed to the floor behind me (!)