Kanye West & Kim Kardashian

Touchy-Feely in Paris

7/7/2012 3:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0705_kim_kardashian_bar_refaeli_kanye_west_fameflynet
Despite being dressed like opposites in white and black, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian solidified their love with a very public display of affection by holding hands in France on Wednesday.

The fashion forward couple celebrated Independence Day by hitting up Paris Fashion Week with supermodel Bar Refaeli

Despite being out of the U.S., K&K made their own 4th of July fireworks.

0516_kim_kardashian_kanye_west_together_couple_footer

Anya

These two azzoles are perfect for each other!

BB not bb

She kind of looks like Melissa Rivers now. If she is getting fillers or botox, maybe it is because she is insecure in her relationship with Kanye. Maybe she is buying him a fancy car and trying to make herself look better so that she can feel like he is being sincere towards her.

I did not trust him to begin with. I would put nothing past Hollywood types as far as scheming to harm someone else to further their own career. If it looks too good to be true, watch out. I am waiting for him to suddenly get tired of her and just leave for no reason, leaving her devestated.

I think he can turn on his feelings hot and cold. I have never seen him being this friendly and nice before. I think it could all be an act just to finally do Kim in when he dumps her. If that is what Humphries was up to, Kanye is much smarter and slicker and could fool a person much more easily.

It is hard to imagine the depths of evil some people will sink to. I never took Kanye for an especially moral or upright person before either.

The other thing is that maybe Kim is just shocked about the whole Kris saga. Maybe she is realizing how horrible he really was and is.

blackgirlwhiteguy

He looks as though he should be driving an ice cream truck and like he's missing a few too many brain cells

Jackie

I'm always shocked and grossed out when I see a "real famous person" hanging out with this phony, come upper. If I was famous (or trying to be) I wouldn't be seen anywhere near this ho in fear people would think we had anything in common and would hate me too..LOL ........and yeah her face is so worked on she looks 45 years old...which is a bad thing when you're only 31-32.

Faye

These two deserve each other.

RaineeDrops

TMZ, why don't you boycott anything Kardashian, it is as annoying as Heidi and Spencer crap. What seriously is Kris Jenner paying you?

RaineeDrops

Is he trying to go for the look of a dentist in that get up?

RaineeDrops

I did not know psychiatric ward male nurses dressed in all white scrubs were allowed to take a tenant or patient out for a walk. Now if her shoes had shackles on them, this photo would be pretty funny. Maybe with Kris Jenner trailing behind them in a straight jacket, also would make the photo funnier.

notalawyer

Needs WIDE LOAD sign on her a$$...

Reggie

Ho...and a GOOFY looking HO at that!

Firefly

One things for sure if I were Kim I wouldn't want my picture taken next to Bar Rafaeli. It only intensifies the differences. Bar is naturally beatiful, tall, and is in proportion. Kim is unaturally fake looking, short, with huge hips that put her way out of proportion. She actually looks frumpy. And like everyone else has wondered, WHAT HAS SHE DONE TO HER FACE AGAIN. Did Conya tell her to do something about her face and she did. Did he say I don't want the same face Kris got so change it?
OK back to the hips. Are her wide hips sliding down or getting bigger? Or is it the dress and shoes combo that makes her look that way. You could put Bar and Conya in front of those hips and they would still stick out on either side. Careful Kim, someone may sneak up and quietly slap a sign on your butt saying WIDE LOAD go around.

News Flash

Does Kim K not have another pair of shoes? They look trashy and she wears them all the time. Kim, take a shower.

Omar0367

I think kims getting widder if u get my Drif. Pretty soonher ass b just Blapping away in the air.

Truth

DAAAAMMMMN, THE BLONDE MILF CHIC IS WAAAY HOTTER THAN THAT FAKE ASS PRETEND CELEB KAR-KRASHIAN. #TRUTH!!

Ih8Taxes

Kanye is one ugly looking mo-fo.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments