« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries Ex-GF

I Want Him Back!

7/8/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0706_kris_humphries_mila_sinaj_ex_pregnant_article_2
Kris Humphries
' freshly pregnant ex-girlfriend has lost her lawyer, dropped her lawsuit and is about to sign a confidentiality agreement with Kris -- the guy who tried to get her prosecuted ... because she wants to be back with him in the worst way ... TMZ has learned.

Our sources tell us Myla Sinanaj, who now says she is 3-months pregnant with Kris' kid, has decided not to go forward with a lawsuit she planned on filing against Kris with the help of her high-powered lawyer, Joe Tacopina. We're told Tacopina has already drafted the suit, claiming Kris defamed Myla by alleging she tried to extort him. We're told Myla has decided NOT to sue Kris.

To the contrary, as we reported, Myla has been in constant contact with Kris over the last few weeks, and he has been pressing her to sign a confidentiality agreement. And get this ... she's willing to sign and he hasn't offered her a dime. We're told she plans to sign in a matter of days.

Myla is telling friends she thinks there's a "good chance" she and Kris will get back together. Either that, or he's using her ... dangling a carrot so she'll shut up for good.

BTW, when we first broke the story last month that Kris was Myla's boyfriend, he changed all of his numbers so she couldn't contact him ... that is UNTIL she hired attorney Tacopina. Then he got back in touch real quickly. Now they're in touch all the time.

Love ... it's a blind thing.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jodi

I'm freaking done commenting on this stupid bull****. At this point I don't care who Myla is pregnant by. She's acting like a child, Kris is acting like he's innocent then again like he's guilty.....I've had it with these morons. I'm out.

Joanna

I'm a single mother with three kids, and I was not pulling in enough income to support us. Now all that has changed. I am now making more money than I have ever dreamed. I've seen articles from other companies promising success in internet businesses before, and I tried some of them because I had nothing to lose. But, they never came close to the success ( http://www.partnerwithpaul.com ) have given me. It took me from a $24,000 yearly income job to making over $50,000 within 9 months. Money is coming in my PayPal account everyday and I am loving it.

HumanNature

BUT, KRIS DON'T WANT YOU BACK, MYLA!!!!

Miss Greta

There's a good chance this guy will be broke in 5 years. If he is her babby daddy then she better learn how to invest half her child support now.

Eldridge Cleaver

All the stories I've read about Kris Humphries suggest his skull is filled with fecal matter instead of brain matter.

devon

Um so she doesnt want money????? i take back all the ****ed up stuff i said on the other stories Kris KEEP HER! sorry man but you were an ******* and dogged her out now she dont want money just you?

RaineeDrops

Soap opera- she loves drama. Gag.

RaineeDrops

If he gets back with her, I am done rooting him on anymore, for then, he just brings this crap on himself and deserves it if he is going to date this type.

just my opinion

im not going to make a pro kris anti kim comment or vice versa....this is where my confusion lies...the stories you report really confuse me because i wonder how its possible that he went out in public with her, had her courtside at his games, then all of a sudden disappeared when the blogs got a whiff of it...i call B.S. because it makes NO sense. The reason he cut her off must've been her actually giving stories to the blogs, talking about Kim on twitter, amongst other famewhorey type things. the other story is just too illogical to believe.

Ivan

damn this dude just can't catch a break

thestupid

This chick is 100% freakin' NUTS!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

NO KRIS!!...NO!!!!!!!!!

haveababybymebaby

tmz your never going to convince us that kris is a bigger douch than (the now even more) plastic kim.

Gloria Unread

"Love ... it's a blind thing."
Apparently, it's also a dumb thing...
Now that she's pregnant, I'm sure Kris will start loving her and they'll live happily ever after.

Yup

She's a braindead c*m dumpster, who's gotten pregnant so she can ride the gravy train. What a whore...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments