Usher's Stepson

Declared Brain Dead

by Doctors

7/8/2012 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0708_usher_tameka_tmz_getty2
Usher's 11-year-old stepson has been declared brain dead by doctors following the accident Friday when he was struck by a jet ski ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Kyle Glover (son of Usher's estranged wife Tameka Foster) has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to the hospital. We're told there has been no decision yet as to whether or not to take him off life support.

Our sources say Usher arrived at the hospital last night and Tameka has not left the hospital since she got there.

As TMZ first reported, Kyle was struck in the head by a passing jet ski while riding on an inner tube on Lake Lanier in Atlanta, GA.

CJ

So sorry to hear about this. Praying for the family.

Zion Umoh

To Usher's and the Wife and also for the whole family. Most people will tell you that they know how you feel and we understand but still, they do not really know how it feels. I lost my son in Dallas Tx on the 10/04/2011, He was 3 years old and he was Brain Dead. His name was Godhas Zion Unoh. We all wish bad things never come our way but God knows better. I'll pray for the young boy Kyle Glover and my whole heart goes to the whole family and also the people that are going through the same thing. Please take heart and be very strong. We all love him but his Maker loves him most and he knows why and how and whatever that's going on with him. At this point, dont give up on him and DONT EVER FORGET TO PRAY BECAUSE PRAYER CHANGES THINGS. I will pra for him and always will. I love you! I love you!! and I'll always do. Zion Umoh E.

goaway

Sorry to hear the news. Sad. Speeding is not good..and can lead to serious situations. On water, land or air. Hopefully, Justin Beaver takes another look at how close he almost became.

Mitz

I am so sorry, I kept checking to make sure he was ok. I'm crying right now.((Hugs)) to his Mommy and the entire family

Zion Umoh

Julie

Wow, this is just so tragic and sad. What a horrible thing to have happen. My sincere sympathies to family and friends of this precious little boy. I was really hoping he'd be ok. :(

Dean

Sorry that the boy had to pay for her sins . she acted worse than a devil babies from 3 men well maybe she finally learned something

Dean

how would she explain the death to one of Ushers twins , when she deneied him visiting rights . What would he do if one of his twins died cause of her selfnishness ?

Dean

sorry for the boy
but no sympathy for this woman
She wanted to use the stalker against Usher so that he couldn't see his boys
I can see how safe the twins are around or better when she is on her ego trip are

Mia

So sorry to hear this..sending LOVE to the family x

LisaL

Poor kid and poor family :(

BellaJ

Truly heartbreaking. No parent should have to go through this. I'm sending loving thoughts him and his family <3

teeboy

So sad. I am so so sorry for Usher. Can't imagine what he must be going through now. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family mayn

tanyacolton44@yahoo.com

omg im speechless going to have a good day on the river the next thing you know is yur sons on life support i cant handle stuff like that my heart really goes out to the boy and all his familyyy soo sad.....:(

ANNE

My thoughts & prayers are with this poor child's family.