Justin Bieber 911

You've Never

Heard of a Fisker?!

7/9/2012 8:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0709_justin_bieber_9112
Justin Bieber called 911 minutes AFTER he was pulled over for driving 80 mph on an L.A. Freeway last week to report FIVE paparazzi who continued to chase after him ... and TMZ has the recording.

During the call, Justin tells the operator, "I have like 5 cars following me."

He continues, "They are driving really reckless."

When the operator asks Justin for his last name, the singer answers ... "ummm, Johnson."

The operator then asks Mr. Johnson to describe his car ... to which Justin replies, "A Fisker."

The operator, who's obviously not a car person asks, "What kind of car is that?"
Justin: "Ummmm ... a Fisker."

The operator then asks Justin if he is the same person who was previously stopped on the 101 Freeway. Justin says he was ... but explains, "They're the ones that are driving recklessly now, I'm just trying to like not have them be on my tail right now. "

Bieber continued, "Before I was driving fast so I could get away from them and got pulled over myself."

The operator told Justin officers had been dispatched to help him out.

LA96.3 FM aired the 911 call this morning.

As we previously reported, Bieber had been cited for going 80 ... but the person who initially called the cops on the singer, L.A. City  Councilman Dennis Zine, said he believed Bieber was going at least 100 mph and was dangerously weaving in and out of traffic.

Zine -- a former LAPD motor officer -- told TMZ Bieber was driving so recklessly, he's SHOCKED the singer didn't crash and kill anyone. In fact, Zine said Bieber belongs behind bars.

070612_zine_tmzlive_v2_launch

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Fisker is canadian for Fisted.

jayman419

Isn't it illegal to use a cell phone while driving in California?

Susan62509

Beiber's an idiot. He feels it's okay for his to speed and drive reckless but calls 911 when the paps do? Furthermore, when he called 911 he said the paps are on his tail, so they weren't speeding. He needs to keep his eyes on the road in front of him and not drive looking out his rear view mirror. Did he graduate high school?

meadowmuffin

OMG he was driving 132 to 150 km an hour, I drive that speed every day on my way to work in my little Toyota Corolla, hahahaha...Oooooo he was going so fast...Phuleze...anything to make it seem worse that it was..

News Flash

Ummmmm...who is Justin Bieber?

Canada

I don't care if Councilman Zine WAS an LAPD officer or not, without a radar gun he can say Bieber was going 1000 mp/h he could never know for sure. Clearly, he was doing 80 and was cited for it (as he should be). That said, there really needs to be tougher rules against the paps. I know we all want every juicy detail of every celebrity's life but it's getting stupid now. The problem is that magazines and websites pay so much money now for pics these morons will stop at nothing to get their next buck. I'd like to see a law that all paparatzi must be registered or something. Pay a fee and watch how fast they dwindle in number. Also, the fine for chasing a celebrity down should be massive.

Susan62509

And to end his story with the 911 call, Beiber lies to the dispatcher by saying his last name Johnson. Poor judgment any way you look at it.

kathy

I dont know what the big problem is! Sure, Justin used a fake last name, because it shows that the first police office thinks its ok to invade the privacy of a celebrity, i guess its in their job description! But if you listen to the 911 call, Justin told the lady how he was pulled over the first time for speeding, so he wasnt avoiding anything, if he wanted to, he could have left that part out, but did he? I honestly think both sides had fault in this, but listening to Justins 911 call, i do think the paparazzi were more at fault!

TMZfan

So he doesn't mind being photographed going in to a restaurant or sitting at a Lakers game. But he objects to being photographed while he is driving in a car that is truly an attention getter. Justin just slow down let them have their pictures of you boring driving down the freeway and just move on. The lives that could have been hurt was not worth the risk of trying to keep someone from taking you photo. You knew paparazzi came with the territory. I hope your fame continues if not you will be the one seeking them to take your photos to keep you in the news.

Symun

Only a question of time before he gets in a wreck Hogan style, he is to young to drive these cars, he has no driving experience.

Tony

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO JUSTIN THAT 9-1-1 IS FOR A LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!
PEOPLE WANTING TO TAKE YOUR PICTURE IS NOT....I REPEAT...NOT A LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCY.
JUSTIN SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH GIVING A FALSE NAME AND FOR MISUSING THE 9-1-1 SYSTEM!!!!!!!!
SIMPLE SOLUTION NEXT TIME JUSTIN....PULL OVER AND CALL THE NON-EMERGENCY POLICE NUMBER. DO NO DRIVE OVER 100MPH WEAVING IN AND OUT OF CARS TRYING TO OUT-RUN THEM WITH YOUR FANCY CAR.
SUSPEND HIS LICENSE UNTIL HE'S 25YR OLDS!

Austin Slater Blossey

Cars are following you.. on the FREEWAY? REALLY? YA DON'T SAY lol

kathy

What's the big deal? He lied about his last name, and i can understand why he did that! He even said during the call that the officer from before didnt take him seriously, and that he was a celebrity, he should be used to this! WHAT? And its no surprise that the american police force is corrupt anyway, and this just proves it to me! So, basically they are saying that just because they are celebrities, paparazzi are allowed to chase them and harrass them, nice to know!!

Ki

Someone should sit him down and make him watch the new Princess Diana movie. Trying to outrun the paps at a high-speed = v. bad.

Terrence

I do agree with the kid why follow him but seriously if you don't want the attention how about not driving a chrome car. i mean really i have to assume there aren't that many on the road in los angeles or maybe I'm mistaking the freeway is just riddled with them right