« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries Ex-GF

'Loook No

Babyy Bump!'

7/9/2012 4:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So is Kris Humphries' ex Myla Sinanaj pregnant or not?Kris Humphries' ex-girlfriend Myla Sinanaj just tweeted this photo, writing, "Loook No Babyy bump!" ... which raises several important questions:

-- Is she pregnant, or isn't she?
-- Did she have an abortion?
-- Was she ever pregnant?
-- Did Kris ask her to tweet (She wants back with him)?
-- Why did she tell her lawyer, Joe Tacopina, she's pregnant?

Myla added, "Yes I'm a thick curvy girl ... All natural I'm comfortable in my skin."

So many questions ... so let's start with #1 ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

janet

Her ex boyfriend says she does this all the time. She claims she's pregnant so that she could scare the guy to come back. I heard she even calls the guy constantly bombarding him with phone calls until they answer. She's a white trash whose obssessed with Kim. She just bought the same shoes that Kim has been wearing lately. Her ex boyfriend was right about her being a fatal attraction type. I do believe that she had some type of relation with Lurch but he ended it when the media exposed him. Maybe Lurch and this girl are actually playing everyone thinking that they can outsmart Kim's lawyers. You noticed the only info that she leaked out was defamatory stuff about Kim. You think that wasn't calculated. Yes they are playing the media but they should be careful because the media can turn on them enough to make them want to crawl under a rock. So to Lurch and your wanna be girlfriend be careful how you play the game you guys are not that smart.

tracker

harvey..king of morons...your realllly lame.always looking for the baby bump...

Truth

GENIUSES I TELL YA... AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT PIC WAS SHOT TODAY??? GET A CLUE. #TRUTH!!

Melissa

So it was lawywer Joe that was feeding stories to TMZ about Myla? Myla dropped the lawsuit against Kris, I wonder why? Don't give me the bs story about her wanting Kris back. The KKlan must have been paying her and they backed off when they found that they can't trust Myla because she is unstable. Kim must be shaking in her pants to face Kris lawyers as she doesn't have Mamma J to help her. None of these fake stories mean anything in court. The case is about the 72 day marriage not what happen after so TMZ is not going to help Kimmie in court.

go home!

Funny that this is the most fame and attention she will ever get or achieve in her life because she is a loser. And trust, anyone that watched KUWTK knows that Kris Humph aint no prize. At least Kim Kardashian has a real career doing, whatever it is she does and dumped him the minute she woke up out her her "I want a pretty wedding" fog. Sloppy seconds, beeyotch! Sloppy seconds...

Mrspanos

I say keep posting about her! More of her means less of the kardashians

spinner25

It's Fatmire, Fatmire. Giggidy Giddidy Gross!

arkbri

3 guesses what Myla and Beyonce have in common.

really

somebody get this brain dead douche a coat hanger STAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chris

I don't see a time stamp on this photo itself. So no telling if she is or isn't. She could have gotten pregnant just to trap him. Now that she has him. She is going along with Kris needs done for his case.

Yea, He might have been destroyed by the breakup, But if a good looking chick comes knocking on your door and you trying to get your mind off things and she spreads them legs. Most people would hit it. To try to get their mind off the break up. Its called the rebound person.

Kim

Most first time moms don't have baby bumps at 3 months pregnant. The baby is the size of a grape.

Ms. Underestimate

I still see a bump...a food baby bump.

Babydoll0630

IDK but her crazy arse reminds me of tila tequila.......wonder why.....

Throwback kid

There is one question it doesn't raise, there is no dought that this girl does not diet or exercise, we can all see that. For a young girl she has a thick flabby midsection. Why on earth would be be proud of that flabby stomach?

Meme

Yeah OK.

Kris to Myla: Just get the abortion and go aong with my story and if I can get some Kardashian money....I'll give you some too. Wink wink...........

This is either an old picture or she had an abortion. Why woudn't she just tell the pap that congratuated her on her pregnancy that she wasn't.

Then again maybe she's not so dumb and playing for both team Kim and team Kris and trying to get money from both.

Kim to Myla: act like your pregnant so we can see if Kris admits to seeping with you regularly while he was still married.

This is all craziness....who knows what's going on here. Bunch of 5150's.