« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries Ex-GF

'Loook No

Babyy Bump!'

7/9/2012 4:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So is Kris Humphries' ex Myla Sinanaj pregnant or not?Kris Humphries' ex-girlfriend Myla Sinanaj just tweeted this photo, writing, "Loook No Babyy bump!" ... which raises several important questions:

-- Is she pregnant, or isn't she?
-- Did she have an abortion?
-- Was she ever pregnant?
-- Did Kris ask her to tweet (She wants back with him)?
-- Why did she tell her lawyer, Joe Tacopina, she's pregnant?

Myla added, "Yes I'm a thick curvy girl ... All natural I'm comfortable in my skin."

So many questions ... so let's start with #1 ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

feelicks

tmz you've been used like a lil' bitc4.

tracker

harvey,your losing it,you guys are morons always looking for a baby bump,and not knowing about monthly bloat..lame so lame...

craig

Lock her up before she cuts of Kris's ball bag and eats it to have a lil of him in her,and TMZ stop buying stories that she is selling you...she is a whore that banged a dingbat and needs no type of fame.

sterlingguys

TMZ I have doubt about many of your stories, either your sources are crap or whoever writes this stuff is 12 years old. The problem with you TMZ is you don't correct the BS you post, nor do you ever admit you were wrong. To cover your azz about the pregancy story you are now hinting at another piece of BS...maybe she had an abortion!

Just admit it TMZ, she was never pregnant, your sources and you are full of it.

frankiekc

Hey! I just went to her twitter page and scrolled through the past month. She NEVER said she was pregnant. She just said "When I go to bed, half the time I'm not really sleeping. I'm usually lying there making up scenarios in my head" on July 2nd ",I can't wait to have a little Boy lol sounds corny but a lil me running around dressed like his daddy? Too cute". A lot of young women see a dad and his yound son dressed alike and then imagine their own husband and son. It's only natural. Somebody blew this way out of proportion. They should have read all of the tweets. She's just a dreamer.

victory

This chick is nuts!

flubbergast

ofc. some digging leads to where she was digging. that's why we always eat the things and see things with a smile. :D

now get lost. and be happy. under the rock. :)

Luna

I wish they would add a third option: "Who Cares?"

Hassenpfeffer

She's one of the crazy chicks that says he's pregnant when you dump her.

Move along folks nothing to see here

cari

Body Condom guys please,Another wantabe fame........Who will be her next "Baby Daddy" Maury here she comes

Caniece Padilla

Do we even know when this pic was taken??? Just because she posted it today doesnt mean its from today! and why would she say thank you when someone said congrats if it was'nt true?!!!

nate

Will TMZ ever add a Who f7cking cares option?

scoopie

No doubt in my mind that this was fabricated to make him look bad in the upcoming divorce hearings. I'd be checking to see if she had a sudden upsurge in bank deposits, and from whom.

nORRis8

TMZ....looking pretty stupid over the last two weeks with childish stories.

Quick run pictures of Bruce Jenners morphed face or KK's fat ass.....distract....distract.

Kevin