« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Peyton Manning

Scores Sprawling Mansion

In Denver ... For Millions

7/11/2012 11:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Peyton Manning's new Devner mansion.
Peyton Manning
is taking his first big step as a brand new Denver Bronco -- TMZ has learned, the star quarterback just purchased a multi-million dollar mansion in a ritzy suburb outside the Mile High City.

Real estate sources tell TMZ, Peyton -- who split with the Indianapolis Colts earlier this year -- closed the deal Monday for the 16,000 square foot home in the exclusive Cherry Hills Village, agreeing to pay $4,575,000.

The house has 7 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, 7 car garage, a gated entrance, a panic room ... and a freaking elevator.

But Peyton won't have a problem affording the place -- the guy signed a 5-year contract with the Broncos on March 20th ... worth $96 MILLION.

Tebow, who?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ace

Should have saved your money. I bad hit and you'll be moving to Miami....forever.

TJ

Wow-it's way nicer than Clint Eastwood's dumpy ,outdated crib in Carmel,Ca. Manning definitely has Kardashian tastes.

Peyton's #1 fan

I can't think you enough for the pics. Now my daydreams/fantasies will be that much more accurate.

Cindy

If you like that sort of thing...

marymac

Elway has a house in Cherry Hills too. One of his houses. lol

Bianca1979

Mike shannahans puts this to shame

ShrinkWrap

It's his money and he can spend it how he desires, but I never understood why anyone would want a house so huge! It is beautiful, but too big for my tastes. It seem like a lot of space would go unused. Anyway, let's hope he doesn't get injured and end up having it forclosed on.

gsmscooter22

too bad he won't be spending much time there after the Steelers break him in two........Unless the refs and GOD-DELL protect him like they always do in their flag football league LOL

gsmscooter22

Too bad he won't be spending much time there after they put him in the hospital........lmao

Gretel

It's kind of masculine but it's one of the few celeb mansions I have seen pictures of that looks inviting instead of cold as ice. I'd plant myself in that kitchen. Love it.

GiveOne

A blog I just started, please check it out and pass it on even if you are not interested.

bubblezzz

I won't watch one "1" game I'm afraid for him...All that money can't revive you are be a father to your twins...Best Wishes Peyton ( : We miss you in Indy!

TPF

Big deal I have an elevator in my house and it only cost $4000. Had to have it for my elderly mom, not because I just wanted to have it. It's an elevator not a
Ferrari!

vtrunner

Geez, this house is 7x bigger than mine and I think I have a pretty big house. I don't get the need for all this space when in reality they'll use about 20% of it on a regular basis. They better put tracking devices on the two little ones or they'll get lost for days in that beast of a place.

Johnny Carcinoma

Fug, but dirt cheap by NY and LA standards.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments