Ex-Big Brother Champ

TASED

After Dom. Violence Arrest

7/12/2012 6:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0712_daniel_mug_shot
Another ex-"Big Brother" champ is in trouble with the law ... this time, it's the winner of Season 5, Andrew "Drew" T. Daniel ... who got his ass TASED by police during an arrest earlier this month.

The 30-year-old former reality star was arrested on July 2 after police in Champaign County, Ohio say he was involved in a domestic dispute with another man.

According to the police report, obtained by whiotv.com, the victim claims he was attacked by Daniel and sustained scrapes to his arms and body.

When cops responded to the scene, Daniel was reportedly difficult with police ... so cops broke out the taser ... and shocked the hell outta the guy.

Daniel was eventually arrested and charged with domestic violence. He's due in court on July 24.

Daniel ain't the first BB champ to run afoul of the law ... just last year, 2008 winner Adam Jasinski was sentenced to 4 years in prison for masterminding a prescription drug ring.

The Atlanta Church Of Satan

Always First In Evil

KenzieQ

Oh Drew!? OMG he looks so different or something? I was thinking maybe I didn't watch that year bcuz I didn't remember this guy at all. Drew, Diane, Nokomis <3 & Cowboy! Ha

sc1432

WOW..Went from kinda nice guy to giant ass**le. Can not even tell it is Drew balding, got fat...

Huge dissipointment...

sc1432

It looks like he is stoned out of his mind..

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Don't tase me bro oh noooooo!!!!!!

RachesRules

Maybe he gets PTS every July before the new season of BB starts! Can't believe his 15min of fame are up??

go home!

Damn, he was always so damn cute and good looking on Big Brother. How things change. WooHOOO! new season of Big Brother starts tonight!! Yay Janelle!!

wow

He's my least favourite in the history of big brother after the way he dissed Diane who got him to the end. Never liked him anyway.
Surprise how fugly he looks now though. I didn't recognize him.

lanie

Geez. He looks terrible! He used to be HOT...

I read awhile back that he's gay.. could the person he assaulted be his boyfriend?

Carl

I guess since he won Big Brother he is slightly newsworthy for a gossip site, but in general it would be nice if TMZ didn't bother with people on reality shows. With very few exceptions they aren't celebrities.

Redskin_Chick

What the heck happened to him? He used to be cute. Now he looks a hot mess, I could barely recognize him.

Bren

Wow!! I didn't expect that. I had to google him as I didn't recognize him. I thought he was generally sweet and kinda hot back when he was on BB. He let himself go big time!

Gretel

Come on TMZ, do you think that **any person** who signs on for a "reality show" is playing with a full deck. Nah, even those idiots you have writing copy can't believe that.

Ashley

Wow I don't see a single person calling this man an animal, non-evolved human, barbaric, neanderthal, or any names that u would be calling a black man if he did the exact same thing. We all commit the same crimes, and yet it's sickening how much u judge other races but never fail to brush it off if it is a white person. U will take it case by case, just like u should be doing with Everyone, I'm white and as a read comments on this website I am just sickened with my own race.

Jeff

I love your articles about Big Brother. I found this website with great recaps on Big Brother at: http://www.SpunkyBean.com. Let me know what you think.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments