Lindsay Lohan

Yet Another

Hair-Raising Moment

7/13/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0713_lindsay_lohan_hair_splash_akm-gsiYears of extensions, weaves and dye jobs have finally taken their toll on Lindsay Lohan ... as her exposed scalp made an impromptu appearance through her scraggly ginger locks when she picked up dinner at -- the appropriately named -- E. Baldi restaurant in Beverly Hills on Thursday.

If this keeps up, it won't be long before the rehabbed 26-year-old wigs out again.

messenger.

I admire Lindsay for going out in public without worrying about how she looks, not pandering to the paps,as she once said herself "I'm a human being, I'm not perfect, I can look like **** sometimes"

The woman is REAL unlike the Kartrashians TMZ love so much

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

I'm "close to" graduating from paparazzi school. I've been working on my thesis for years and I think I finally nailed it. Here it is:

"LINDS!! LINDS!! Will you fight the charges?!!"

“LINDS!! LINDS!! Did you stab that lady in the neck?!!”

"LINDS!! LINDS!! Are you sh!tfaced again?!!"

"LINDS!! LINDS?!! Did you get your clam fixed?!!"

"LINDS!! LINDS!! QUAAAAAAACKquackquackquackquack!!!!!!"

Class Valedictorian. That's gonna be me!!!!!!

THE-KILLUMINATED-ONE

This is school yard ****.

Ellie G

Someone needs to put a patch on that security blanket she wears on her head.

SusanCoyote

White-trash ho bag! Go away!

DaveT

(psst don't tell anyone...but that's what all women look like first thing in the morning before they shower ;))

Gretel

She is such a blob of filth in just about every way I just grit my teeth when I see pictures of her. If her hair looks like that can you imagine how filthy her hands and feet are?

awards

LOHAN FAN AND CUTTER CONVENTION!

Mark your Calendars! If Linds is still out of jail the LOHAN FAN AND CUTTER CONVENTION will be held for the First Time ever in Death Valley! Block out July 27 to 30, 2012; arrive early, stay late, eh?

Special appearance by James Deen to cure your plumbing problems!

Be There Or Be Square!

thomas

She looks more like 36 or 40. good grief.

HARRY NIPPLES, Jr.

She's at that age where women begin to go bald.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Paris had a little gram
Referred to it as “blow”
Five ciggies lit, Linds pilfered it
Then back to the Chateau

awards

Lindsay is going to be the Poster Woman for Addiction Recovery...Suicide Prevention and No Child Left Behind!

andyconda

who has more hair? lielo or mini me

sterlingguys

I'm not a particular Lilo fan but TMZ this story is a disgrace, you are trying to belittle this chick, you are behaving like schoolyard bullies and it ain't pretty to read. Let her be, there's nothing going on here.

Nikki

help this young woman

BS She was not going to a red carpet event. She was just going for take out. I am glad she feels good about herself to just go out as is like any normal person does on a daily basis. It shows a healthy sense of image, confidence, and self worth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

messenger.