Michael Clarke Duncan

ICU Visit from Co-Star

'He's Lookin' Good'

7/13/2012 3:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0_36v3wjvw_0_avufe3xn
Michael Clarke Duncan just got a hospital visit from his former TV co-star Geoff Stults ... who tells us MCD appears to be recovering nicely after going into cardiac arrest early this morning.

On his way out of the hospital, Stults -- who appeared on "The Finder" with Duncan -- told us, "I saw him ... he's looking good ... thats all we know right now."

TMZ broke the story ... MCD's girlfriend Omarosa Manigault saved his life this morning by quickly performing CPR on the 54-year-old after he went into cardiac arrest around 2:00 AM.

john johnson

way to go!

bagladey

Speedy recovery for a good guy. At least Omorosa was good for something.

LindaJay

Get well, soon, Michael. I'm glad Omarosa was Johnny-on-the-spot to help him. I hope he is back to work in no time.

There's a problem here

Best of luck for a 100% recovery back to good health Big Guy. The only down side I see now is that that woman owns you. That might be rough.

pattycake

I was a big fan of The Finder. Loved both of these guys in it. Wish it hadn't been cancelled.
Speedy recovery, MCD.

Fat Mike

Is his surname Duncan or Clarke-Duncan? I was just wondering, because if it's Clarke-Duncan and he marries Omarosa, she'll then be know as OCD.

Tracker

test

ibbaby

He seems like a real sweet man. Get well soon!

John

That Geoff Stults is a gold mine of male beauty. He needs to get back to work.

Carla628

This proves your Lady is for real. Get Better Soon

Timothy McClenaghan

I understand that he was a Vegan. Supposed to prevent heart disease. Yeah, right. Well maybe it wasn't able to overcome all those years of eating Soul Food.

Chris

The TV show they appeared in together was called The Finder, not the Watcher. Smart. Glad to hear he is recovering.

GOLLY

I loved the finder. Since you said former co-star, does that mean it's canceled? What a shame that would be, it was one of the better shows on tv. Hopefully MCD will Get better and back to the best thing on tv.

jaygirl

That Omarosa is trying to make me LIKE her! Glad she was there and able to revive her man. I like him; seems like a nice, genuine guy!

Shannon

Love this guy! Hope he gets well soon. This Friday 13th has been rough! I'd say something about Omarosa, but since she saved his life, I swear to leave off her from here on out. Thanks Omarosa!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments