Sage Stallone

Of Overdose

7/14/2012 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0713_sage_stallone_suicide_dead_article

update_bar
UPDATE 10:22 PM PT --
Law enforcement sources tell us ... Sage's death does NOT appear to be a suicide.  We're told there was NO suicide note found at the scene.

Sources tell us officials DID find "numerous empty pill bottles" in the area where Sage's body was discovered. No word on what types of medication the pill bottles were for.

We're told an autopsy is scheduled for some time in the next 48 hours.

UPDATE 5:15 PM PT:
Sylvester Stallone's rep, Michelle Bega, tells TMZ, "Sylvester Stallone is devastated and grief-stricken over the sudden loss of his son Sage Stallone.  His compassion and thoughts are with Sage's mother, Sasha.  Sage was a very talented and wonderful young man.  His loss will be felt forever."

6:04 PM PT:
Now here's a crazy picture -- the L.A. County Coroner van, flanked by a celebrity tour filled with snap-happy tourists. Welcome to Hollywood, folks.

0713_coronoer_van_2

071312_sage_stallone_coroner_launch
0314_divider_graphic
Sage Stallone
-- Sylvester Stallone's son -- has died and sources tell us the cause was an overdose of pills.

The details surrounding the death are still unclear .. but we're told he was found in his L.A. home by either a maid or his girlfriend. Paramedics were called to the home and pronounced him dead at the scene.

0713_sage_house_tmz
Sources tell us authorities are trying to determine if the death was intentional or accidental.

We're told Sylvester is a "wreck."

Sage famously made his film debut alongside his father in the 1990 movie "Rocky 5" -- playing the role of Rocky's son Robert Balboa.

0713_sage_stallone_suicide_dead_article_sub
He went on to act and direct in several films ... including the 1996 film "Daylight."

Sage's mother is Sasha Czack.

0713_sage_stallone_remembering_footer

Elsassererica

Ok, some of these comments are riduculous. So because Sly Stallone was famous and wealthy, he should be babysitting his 30 year old son just in case something may happen to him?! Wealthy addicts seem to be viewed as ok, because of the pressure, lifestyle, etc, but yet when a crackhead from the street dies, he was a junky who deserved it. Sylvester is supposed to just say "hey, the only way I'm giving you any money is if you call me twice a day, and if I see you 4 to 5 X a day? Y'all sound like a bunch of poor asses..quit hating on the rich people.

Poule

Accident dumbass?
You must think we are on crack TMZ
to believe this.
"oh I took 47 pills instead of 2, what a bummer"

mm

what Leslie said I am startled that any body able to profit $5260... in 1 month on the internet. have you seen this website

Darius Pour

Rocky and Robert Balboa 4ever.

Darius Pour

Rocky and Robert Balboa 4ever. Luv ya Rock.

Roe

Losing a child, regardless of who you are is a very hard thing to deal with. My heart goes out to the family during this difficult time. RIP Sage.

Joe Lucido

Any time a father out lives his son, it is a tragedy. I don't care the reason, overdose or not. His father and the whole family must be in a state of shock. My condolences to you Sly and your family.

Candace

Majestik, Yaweh (sp) or Jehovah isnt just a Jehovah Witness thing. If you are Christina in any way you would know that Gods name is Jehovah.

lona

im so sorry and yea he did look like u;/

steven cai...

what a waste for such a young ., talented man to leave this world so soon....our sympathy goes to Rocky n family....May Sage R I P ....

Kurt

I REALLY feel for Sylvester. I also have a handsome 1st born boy.
At this time Sylvester MUST take time to grieve; at least seven days sitting in Shiva. My tears are are with you Sylvester.

holkiek

i m sooo happy his son died!!!

let sylvester stallone alone he is better when he is alone

Keidis

My deepest sympathy to the Stallone, rest in peace, may the angels comfort the loved ones who mourn his tragic death.

Dave Cash

SAGE STALLONE was "Zombie Like" during recent photo shoot at his Hollywood Hills home.
Dave Cash was the Production Assistant on a photo shoot for Girls and Corpses Magazine that had recently taken place at Sage Stallone's Hollywood Hills home. I can tell you that the start of our shoot was delayed by how long it took him to respond to any request. It took him about 30 minutes for him to open up the gate just to let us in. I had to remind him via the speaker box at the gate more then one time to allow us entry, I think he may of actually forgot we were there after the first time I asked him to let us in. Then it took an other 15 minutes to answer the front door and allow me entry to the pool area where we had planed the photo shoot that day. His death however untimely comes as no surprise to me based on his Zombie like behavior that day. I got the feeling I was talking to some one stuck in a "time warp" he was surrounded with electronic technology that appeared to be from from the 1970s, 8 track tape players, Instamatic cameras, dial radios etc. His conversation often leading off into an other direction at random. Sage was a nice guy, but just seemed very out of it. In fact as we wrapped the shoot, and got in the car to go home, the first words Robert Rhine (editor, Girls & Corpses Magazine) and I said to each other was, "did you notice how out of it sage was?" I often work with the magazine, I own GraveRides Hearse Tours. GraveRides offers tours of the dark side of Hollywood including many places the famous have met there demise. Guess I will have to be adding this stop to the tour! - Dave Cash www.GraveRides.com - www.facebook.com/GraveRides

ella seneres