Lindsay Lohan Crash

No Way

Porsche's Brakes Failed

7/14/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0618_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan's brakes couldn't have failed last month -- moments before she slammed her Porsche into an 18-wheeler -- because sources tell TMZ, Porsche itself tested the car after the crash ... and the brakes passed with flying colors.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay blamed faulty brakes for the accident.-- telling friends she slammed on the brakes when the truck allegedly cut her off ... and nothing happened.

As it happens, we're told Porsche caught wind of Lindsay's excuse and contacted the company that rented Lindsay the vehicle -- asking if it could formally test the car.

0608_lindsay_lohan_car_crash_launch
According to sources, the rental company obliged -- and Porsche ran its tests, finding the brakes that had been installed on the car were A-OK, and showed no evidence of malfunction ... which blows Lindsay's bum brakes excuse out of the water.

A rep for the Santa Monica PD had no comment. A rep for Porsche also had no comment -- but did say they're cooperating with authorities. Calls to Lindsay were not returned.

jc

I have to say it!
Here Kitty Kitty Kitty!

LLsez

FAIL! FAIL! FAIL!

campy

Better than Saturday morning cartoons. LiLo strikes again!

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

I hope Linds goes back to the fried-white scarecrow wig before the Next felony warrant is issued.... it goes so well with the handcuffs.

ketjo

About the car.........Her Porsche was in the shop from bashing it up against the white wall behind that hookah lounger a day or two before she ran over that guys foot went she got caught parking back in that private area and try-ed to peal out.. She drove it around a week before she put it in the shop ...So she got herself a loaner Posh to drive "the two door one she wreaked". while hers was getting repaired... It was her rental not Lifetimes....sho she is responsible for the damage caused by the wreak as well as the damages to the first car for its damages which she blamed on a neighbor kid driving it....
That lie fell flat because she was living at the CM and doesn't have a neighbor's kid...
so basically she is on the hooked for repairs and damage for TWO Cars not one..... all int on 4 week period.....
Any rental company who continues to rent her a car to drive deserves the grieve she will give them.
Lindsay doesn't know what the truth is because she has never been introduced to the com sept of tell the truth..all she knows is lying.
and I guarantee you when she Hits and kills somebody driving ..the enablers will be out in force defending their Darling by accusing the poor dead victim of deliberately getting himself killed so he can have his 15 minutes of fame...and that she didn't do anything wrong...etc etc etc.....

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

We're the 'H8turd Cult'? Oh goody. Who will be our FEARLESS LEADER? This time I want some sort of position of power. Last time I was a 'minion' and although it worked out well for me, I want to try something different this time. What should my title be?

Rim Cat

FE FI FO FUM
I smell the stench
of Muffy The Chum
Be he alive
or be he dead
I'll pull his panties
Over his head

bearforce1

When are the police going to charge her for lying to a police officer specifically the lie she told to police about about who was driving the car.

Come on already.

magmax

Well if it's a cult then I say...Here you go Muffy, drink this so we can see if it works.

UPYOURS

Too funny. The ENABTURDS are raising issues that are non-related to this story, then they start screaming about "leaks", ANYTHING but admit the truth. Who SAID the info came from the DA's office?? Could it be that the ENABTURDS are making up lies again? "Methinks they doth protest too much". Has a single ENABTURD ever considered that info comes from someone inside LOHAN INC's camp??? HMMMMM? Of course not. I am ROFLMAO. BUH-BYE LL, it wasn't really nice knowing of you.

DaveT

Lindsay looks good, Liz would be proud ;)

Nikki

<---------------Coming Soon !!!!

Darnell, student of Rim Cat

I can see it now, HELL(p) on the phone to the officials in LA insisting on investigations into leaks on TMZ by TWO CATS.......
`
Hey HELL(p), let us know how that works out for ya.......BWAHAHAHAHA meow

Flying Blind

youtube ........ "she talks to angels"

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

HEY, where did my comment go to RW? I just rehashed what I saw on a previous page by Zephy? GC's BITCHEN comment disappeared the other day too. Hmmm